No Servers Found

Discussion in 'Titanfall PC' started by Jaakar, Apr 17, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Jaakar

Jaakar Generation 1

I have never had a problem launching TF but today I keep getting this "no Servers Found". Now, I did google to see if there was an issue and apparently there was an issue a couple weeks ago but supposed to have been repaired..
    My question to the community is, Anyone else having an issue today with this or is it just me?

Thanks.

2. Jaakar

Jaakar Generation 1

ok Never mind, I finally got in after 30 Min of logging out and back in so I guess if anyone else IS having problems, just keep trying.

3. BallisticDad

BallisticDad Played the very first FPS! *Duck Hunt*
    Elite Pilot

4. Clarkeh

Clarkeh Post-Patch Generation 6 Pilot
    Elite Pilot

Indeed the Message of the Day has been updated saying the Microsoft servers are having issues again.

5. SuperSail4Life

SuperSail4Life Generation 2

All I can say is... how long are you guys at Respawn going to maintain that 'matchmaking' on these Microsoft Servers is 'better' ??

They do not support friendly competitive VS play of friends. (I cannot beat up my buddy...)
    They don't support balancing by players. (we're apparantly considered too stupid for this ourselves..)
    The matchmaking is still SHITE.
    The matchmaking forces me to wait 10 minutes for a game.. even if I'd personally much RATHER have joined ANY game.. even if it had been one of a different skill level...

and finally... today is just the best example:
    Whenever they fail (which is often enough) literally EVERYONE is barred from playing.

Really guys? Matchmaking/Xbox servers?... gimme a break..