Only 3753 players online tonight....oh no!

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by RottweilerluvNZ, Jan 9, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. RottweilerluvNZ

RottweilerluvNZ Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

#1 RottweilerluvNZ, Jan 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
    Can't find anything going but attrition!, this is the worst I've come across it yet, has it ever been so low?!

Hope it's not a sign of the times, although I have to admit I've been a bit BF1'd lately too, it is indeed a rad game once into it.

Sad.. was looking forward to some CTF and Bounty.

2. RottweilerluvNZ

Elite Pilot

Make that 3747 now......lol

3. Demaco

Demaco Generation 2

Shitty, we predicted this and wala it's happening lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. DARK BAWGS

DARK BAWGS Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

I assume this was on PC; I was on PS4 and still over 20k yesterday.

5. RottweilerluvNZ

Elite Pilot

No Xbox one, could be just me down South though, usually best time is midday here in NZ have to go onto the US servers though.

Bit sad that between Aus & NZ there is hardly any core's going hard, TF1 was the same, ended up not a day went by I just went on West US server.

BF1 however, scores of Oceania matches, so I guess that's where all my peps down here are....

6. DARK BAWGS

DARK BAWGS Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

That sucks, yesterday afternoon on PS4 there were 15,000 and by 5:00PM ET there were almost 18,000. At night it is usually over 20 and sometimes close to 30. I haven't checked my Xbox lately but suspect it is around the same since when I checked in the past they were pretty comparable.

• Like Like x 1
  7. FunkyLobster

FunkyLobster Generation 1

On PC as of writing this (8:30 PM on a Tuesday night, few weeks after Christmas) there's ~3500 players on the Salt Lake City data center, where people living in California probably have the best ping. Was really hoping the Christmas numbers would last longer than this.

I kinda wish they'd eliminate having to pick a data center from the main menu all together and match players up by ping, let you pick the max amount of ping you think is acceptable and everything. There's tens of thousands of people actually playing, it's just they see their data center and think the game is on the verge of dying because there's only so many people connected to that server at a time. Plus it means on inactive days like a monday morning my data center is going to be absolutely dead and I'll have better luck connecting to the New York center or somewhere else if I want to get into matches with new people. The problem isn't just that I have to go back to the main menu to do that, it's that almost no one will think to do that, and it's a big quality of life change that'd make getting into a match easier and maybe stop people from going "game is ded guis jus play seinfeld one"

• Like Like x 1