Video Only So Much You Can Do....

Discussion in 'Titanfall Creations' started by Ik0n88x, Jan 23, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I feel like I get another decent game here even with my team quitting and playing with my 11 year old cousin. What do you think? Gonna be uploading a lot more, wondering if I should talk over it or just straight gameplay.

• Like Like x 2
  2. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I'm not trying to be critical here Ik0n, because I think it is very thoughtful that you are willing to share gameplay videos. However, if you are going to do that I would make a few suggestions:

1) Maybe focus on a specific topic, such as "R201 and ION", "Kraber and Wingman Elite".
    2) In specific cases like that, I think you commenting and giving specific tips you think would be helpful would really be nice.
    3) Maybe try to condense them into 3 to 5 minute videos packed with tips, so you don't have to watch a 10 minute or more video only to get one or two nuggets.

I only suggest these things, because otherwise it is just watching someone else play a game of Attrition when we could be playing ourselves instead. In which case, just giving an image of your stats at the end instead of a video would be much quicker to view.

I could be wrong though, and others can certainly correct me if I'm wrong. Maybe they would just be happy to see your games of Attrition. I don't know.

3. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I agree ensc, I was thinking about adding a commentary or tips and what not but that would involve video editing which I have absolutely no idea about. I understand people probably don't just want to watch an entire game of someone else playing Attrition.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Don't get me wrong Ik0n. I am not trying to discourage you. Maybe some people would like to watch the whole games. I don't know.
    Yeah, I don't know anything about editing either. It could be very time consuming as well.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

5. itbeatswalking

itbeatswalking Generation 3

Nice gameplay! Some tips and some insight into your decisions would be a great add-on! You wouldn't have to worry about the Student becoming the Master (in my case, at least). :rolleyes: