PC Constant disconnect "Lost Connection to Servers"

Discussion in 'Titanfall PC' started by TheCousin, Sep 3, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. TheCousin

TheCousin Generation 1

So I've been trying to start a game for the past half hour, every time I join, i can choose my Pilot and Titan, but right after that the game goes to the "Retrying connection to Server" Loading box and I'm booted back to the main menu with a "Lost Connection to Server" Message. Is ANYONE else getting this? I can't play at all and I'm genuinely pissed off enough to make a forum account about it.

2. Keshav Gujadhur

Keshav Gujadhur Generation 1

I am having the same problem, been playing it for hours about 3-4 days ago. But since the new update, I keep getting this issue and its annoying!! I am a GEN 4 pilot and got only 2 more challenges to complete :(

3. Navarre84

Navarre84 Generation 2

Same here.

Reeeeally anoying...

4. Tyro386

Tyro386 Generation 2

Same thing happened to me after Installing update 6 (disconnection after every game).

Seems to running steady for me now after I used: SG TCP Optimizer and followed this guys settings on youtube.

The MTU/Latency test (Program) showed I had 20% packet loss so run that test first

Your speed and MTU will be different to his.

Hope it helps.

5. TGUK-Mythica

TGUK-Mythica Generation 1

I'am having the same issue's either get kicked after every game or just crashes when i try to join game getting really pissed of having just got season pass -.-

6. Tyro386

Tyro386 Generation 2

Connection Issue Reports [ Edited ]
    Options
    ‎09-10-2014 12:34 PM - edited ‎09-10-2014 12:36 PM

Our team is aware that some consumers are experiencing connection issues since the launch of Game Update #6. Our team is dedicated to resolving as many of these issues as possible. But to do that, we need your help. Our team is working to reproduce issues we have been getting reports on, but sometimes the conditions are impossible to recreate.

Taken from ea.com - http answers.ea.com t5 Titanfall bd-p Titanfall

If you're having consistent connection issues, we would love it if you could provide the following information below.

Note: Posts that do not follow this layout will be removed to help us keep this thread organized so the team can look into the reported issues.

Platform: (Xbox One, PC or Xbox 360)

Data Center: (Which data center are you connected to?)

Game Modes: (What game mode are you playing with the connection issues happen?)

Internet speed: (Please run a Speedtest.net test and post the results link) Sample: *********************************************

Loadout: (Can you provide a quick detailed look at your loadout, both Pilot and Titan?)

Pilot:
    Primary Weapon:
    Anti-Titan Weapon:
    Sidearm:
    Tactical Ability:
    Ordnance:
    Tier 1 Kit
    Tier2 Kit:
    Geneder

Titan:
    Chassis:
    Primary Weapon:
    Tactical Ability:
    Ordnance:
    Tier 1 Kit
    Tier 2 Kit
    Titan Insignia:
    Titan OS Voice:

Details on what truly is happening: (Are you playing and it kicks you from the game, are you in a party, what error code do you get if any.)

Thanks
    Mathew Everett
    EA Titanfall Community Manager
    Me too

7. gko-spiritus

gko-spiritus Generation 2

Having also sometimes the issue while playing with some friends. Map is over and we should be switched back to the lobby but we just see "Lost connection to server" .... Sometimes its even not count the last game....

8. Monteanu

Monteanu Generation 1

Iv been getting this problem all Day.. I made over 20,000EXP from all the challenges i did in my last match... connection issue happens... lost all of it.