Titanfall Persistent stuttering issues

Discussion in 'Feedback, Issues & Suggestions' started by REP3TE, Jan 12, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. REP3TE

REP3TE Generation 1

Been playing for a while struggling with this, trying every fix I can google under the sun; but following (Link was a gaming wiki listing crashes and fixes) I've been stumped in fixing this issue.

I have disabled Razer Synapse, reduced my mouse polling to the lowest, and I've gone through various in-game settings as well as NVIDIA inspector settings.

If anyone has any idea on what I should try next, that'd be much appreciated!

Specs in case anyone can identify any blaring fixes due to hardware.

2. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

[​IMG] I've had this issue myself with lag /stutter. Hope you get it fixed. Frustrating to say the least.:mad:

3. Johnny O Farnen

Johnny O Farnen Generation 1

Take a look at your server ping. It has been unusually high for many of us the last week or so. I normally in game ping at 23-33, but have been up around 130+/-. My teammates are also having the same problem. When I ping via the command prompt on my PC I ring out at 23ms, but at around 45-70 off titanfall servers.

After quite a bit of troubleshooting on my end I have come to two conclusions: My cable internet company has old infrastructure and is currently under duress due to low temperatures after a period of wet weather, and Respawn may be having the same issue on some of their servers. (US South Central is where I get linked to).

Also take a look at your router. Sadly if you are not running one with the more recent DCC protocol, you have a serious bandwidth bottle neck, particularly on wireless. Likewise with your modem. If you are on (gods forbid) satellite or DSL, well sorry for you.

4. cheeze

cheeze Generation 1

I'm having constant issues now. I'm not positive, but I think this started with the most recent update. My friends and I used to team together and play this several nights a week, but the lag issues are really getting to be a problem. My xbox one connection is consistently over 30mbps. My ping is normally under 50ms. My in game connection is normally all bars, so why? Tonight I just told my friends I am tired of this game ruining my mood at night and I'm shutting it off. It's been that way many nights in a row, every single game. We tried switching to different servers, it doesn't matter. Tonight I called in my titan and hopped in but while I was in my dome another titan started attacking me. I tried to shoot my rockets, but got no response. I tried to turn and face them to shoot with no response. A few seconds later I am ported 50 yards away and I am about two bullets from being doomed, so before I could even respond, I had to eject. Similar scenarios happened all night, and have for the past week or so. I'm to the point that I don't want to play anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  5. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

6. Achmed is here

Achmed is here Generation 4

get a console and ya wont get problems :)

7. Johnny O Farnen

Johnny O Farnen Generation 1

But it looks like garbage on consoles...;)

8. rogerwilco71

rogerwilco71 Generation 4

it has been getting worse, I play on a decent built machine at home with broadband 70MBps and a msi gaming laptop when traveling with 7-13mbs wifi...both lag. Checking region ping on regular basis now.
    Im going to go lag now, hey that's a decent excuse for my horrible k/d now

9. sk8rg

sk8rg Generation 2

I have a 4690 k and still find I get stuttering now and then , this should not be happening with this cpu and I also have a radeon on r980 x 3 gigs video card . Im beging to think its a server side issue not my computer