Petition for titanfall level reset. ALL PLATFORMS.

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by thejacobjj, Jun 30, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. thejacobjj

thejacobjj Generation 2

I believe that most of the titanfall community would enjoy a titanfall level reset after they hit GEN 10 lvl 50.

if you agree, please reply your agreement on this post.
    if you dont agree, please reply your decision why.

in the end, we will be supporting titanfall.

gamertag is StoryTeller 17.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. thejacobjj

thejacobjj Generation 2

Agree.

3. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

^LOL I don't think an option of a reset would be a bad idea.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. KeiSon

KeiSon Generation 4
    Elite Pilot

You on about hitting Gen10 Lvl50 and go back to Gen10 lvl1 or going all the way back to the start?

If it's the start then delete your data from your hard drive. Would achieve what your looking for in starting from lvl 1 again. Personally I wouldn't see the point would like some more challenges introduced to earn burn cards thou.

5. thejacobjj

thejacobjj Generation 2

its imposible to go back to gen 1 or to go back to lvl 1 on any gen. deleting your titanfall data from your hard drive wont reset you. all it does is make you re install your game if you did and re install your updates.

6. KeiSon

KeiSon Generation 4
    Elite Pilot

I wasn't on about the game install there is saved data file which can be deleted doesn't that do the trick?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

yeah...being able to reset your stats is a good idea...they had it in BO2 and it was awesome...cleared up a very average KD with it :)

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. thejacobjj

thejacobjj Generation 2

it doesnt work like that buddy lol. your stats in a multiplayer game are set by account. not by data, only way to reset multiplayer lvls in titanfall is to create a new account.

9. ParaNormanBates

ParaNormanBates Generation 4

The game data is stored in the cloud so deleting the game data on the PC/console won't help as it would sync back everything from the cloud to your PC/console. In other words, what goes to cloud, stays in the cloud ;-)

10. cooganstein

cooganstein Generation 2

err, why get gen 10 and then reset it? Maybe play another game.

11. Tony at Home

Tony at Home Generation 5

Don't see why not.

Im still gen 4 and don't plan on regening till I'm done having fun with uber-auto-titan perk.

But if others are gen 10 and want to restart, I don't see why not.

Or at least add a way for Gen 10's to reliably unlock burn cards.

12. vaguecmac

vaguecmac Generation 2

They just need to make more Gens, with harder, more time consuming challenges. Like all the challenges for pilots kills with a certain weapon is only 50-75 kills. They should make this like 250 kills. Make more challenges with headshots, or sidearms or grenades. They have already hinted at making more gens as it was addressed to them and they said they are "well aware" of the ragers on Gen 10 50

• Like Like x 1
  13. GT: MUFFinDIVER1988

GT: MUFFinDIVER1988 Generation 2

I wish they would add more gens as opposed to resetting. Also, leving up at 3.5x normal was lame. I was level 50 in a dozenish games. I do wish it was fresh, I'm trying to complete all 900 challenges now to keep it fresh

14. SgtPain

SgtPain Generation 4

Maccallan's teeth No!

I would rather they spend time developing new game modes or other ideas that would enrich the gaming experience. A "all stats RESET" update would siren a lack of innovation and a deathnell for new ideas.

I certainly won't be hitting the reset button.

Respawn will hopefully start introducing daily and weekly challenges first, and maybe medals?

If I get that bored I'll buy another game. Why on earth would you want to do it all again? Are you chained to a radiator or something?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. BigDaddyHotGue

BigDaddyHotGue Generation 4
    Elite Pilot

Yes. As long as it's an option and not required for some stupid reason. Take the option or don't but at least we'd have a choice.