Picture issues

Discussion in 'Feedback, Issues & Suggestions' started by CyrusSchaaf, Feb 15, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. CyrusSchaaf

CyrusSchaaf Generation 1

upload_2014-2-14_22-24-24.png

Is a picture like this common? I am having a bug with my display it seems. Are people having anything similar happen?

2. Chaz

Chaz Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Unfortunately, this happens in games from time to time. Even full-releases suffer from this. I'm not sure what the exact name for this is, but I have experienced it before. A restart of the game (maybe even computer) should do the trick.

3. TheOminousBulge

TheOminousBulge Generation 2

I had the exact same problem and I'm guessing you have a geforce gpu. If so, here's what you do:
    1. Right-click your nvidia icon in your notification area in your taskbar and opn nVidia Control Panel.
    2. Select "manage 3d settings" on the left.
    3. click the program settings tab and select titanfall.exe from the drop-daown menu. If it's not there, click the "add" button and select the game from there.
    4. in the nextr drop-down box select "high-performance nvidia processor" and then click apply.
    5. close that window out, start titanfall and enjoy :)

4. Chaz

Chaz Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Check this out:

5. TheOminousBulge

In fact, if this works for you, i suggest someone sticky this. I think this may turn out to be a fairly common problem for geforce users.

6. TheOminousBulge

yeah, that's exactly what the problem looks like, right down to the body horror of the player and titan models.

7. Chaz

Chaz Generation 6
    Elite Pilot