Playin again

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by Bigz266, Mar 26, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Bigz266

Bigz266 Generation 4

So I've gotten gen 10 and all the achievements for Xbox 360. After a long break because of work and college and finally getting Xbox one I decided I've missed titanfall so much I bought it again for Xbox one. All of my achievements changed to the deluxe edition and now I get to start again as a gen 1 with the ability to double up on my achievements. Anyone that wants to play just add me, my gamertag is bigz266.

• Like Like x 3
  2. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

What's up @Bigz226. Good to see again sir! I've added you on both accounts rainman0211 & CrosstownOrb358. C U out there.

• Like Like x 1
  3. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

Welcome back! The games still alive and well, but I couldn't imagine grinding the last couple generations over again!

4. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Yeah I know what you mean @The Juggernaut. Felt the same way as you feel.:) Always thought that I'd never put myself through that again especially that gen 9 grind that has you doing what seems to be a little of everything and lets not forget the 25 executions with the Orge.:eek: Anyone that would put themselves through that again (voluntarily) has to be a couple of French fries short of a Happy Meal.:confused: You got to be nuts to even consider it.o_O Oh yeah... just made it to Gen 9 today... again. :rolleyes:

5. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

I've given it a rest, decided to play through far cry 4, for the fourth time, I anticipate being back to finish gen 8 next week sometime, after the Doom beta ;)