Please take the smart pistol out...

Discussion in 'Titanfall PC' started by Shaqazona, Sep 7, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Outstanding post... Toast.;)

• Like Like x 1
  2. ETERNALT0AST

ETERNALT0AST Generation 3

Many thanks rainman ;)

3. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Nah...

Adding too much realism to a game set on an alien world where 25ft robots fall from the sky, catching ordinance with vortex shields while pilots jet pack along walls kind of defeats the purpose IMO

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. TronX33

TronX33 Generation 1

There is a video on this but I will explain my opinion. See, using a carbine, smg, or shotgun not only needs reflexes, but aiming, wich is damn near impossible while wallrunning or with bad fps (like me). However, the SP allows you to just point in the general direction of the enemy and let fly. Combined with enhanced targeting, it's OP as hell. (Normal is bearable)

5. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

I gotta say, the fact that this discussion is still going is just hilarious. Nice one guys, nice one. ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Deeszigns

Deeszigns Generation 4
    Elite Pilot

Popcorn time Again :p

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

Hi mate, you appear to be new here, the real issue with the SP is the over abundance of opinions on the SP and what you have just said here has been said in a round about sort of way by everyone who has an opinion on this, hell, I've even said what you just said here. Welcome to the forum, now just find something else to talk about. Cheers! :D

8. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Satchel charges are op. I die everytime they blow up and I'm standing on it. Arsehole didn't even aim.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

HA!...this is fucking funny...had to be those didn't it, what about campers bruvas, whaddya think of them then?

10. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

So long as they stay in the same place (definition of camper I suppose!) then I'll get them second time around.

I've heard quite a lot about campers in Titanfall, but genuinely have never really noticed it much. I'm a constant runner / jumper so I maybe just sprint right past them every time.

11. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

Yeah, it's not quite as obvious who is camping in Titanfall, much more tactical holding down a small portion of the map....ha!

12. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Yes it is...
    [​IMG]

13. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

Love that guy...

14. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Campers!!!!:rolleyes: Saw a guy in Boneyard Hardpoint C (under the damn stairs!!!);) only thing missing that would have completed the picture was a tent and small fire. Dude just refused to move.:D I'd cloak, pull out my B-3 (Smart B3 Wingman anyone?) and lite his ass up!!!:)

• Like Like x 2
  15. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

This is some good stuff. Had I known I'd of joined this community much sooner,:cool:

• Like Like x 1
  16. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

Maybe he was trying to see the wildlife and was unpacking his gear? You should've gave him a helping hand with his 'satchel'.....

• Like Like x 2
  17. ETERNALT0AST

ETERNALT0AST Generation 3

Wait....you have to AIM a shotgun?? I usually just point and shoot about the same as the SP but faster because I don't have to wait for the lock on (yes, even while wall running/hanging)....

Also...you can't shoot anything but a SP while wall running?! That explains your opinion on the SP....lol all in jest ;P no really it is!

• Like Like x 4
  18. rogerwilco71

rogerwilco71 Generation 4

Dammit that was me Rainman, I was recovering from a party at hardpoint B and was getting ready for my 'walk of shame' to the drop ship...and you shot me! I will be avenged. HARDPOINT B CAMPERS UNITE!!!
    **this message typed and sent via Titanfall Heavan Mail system**

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

There is little that annoys me in Titanfall. I'd love a stat window that shows WHAT you've been killed by most. I'll guarantee for myself that it is not the SP (probably the 101). I've also never been bothered by campers, apart from possibly hard point or CTF when it's a tactical tool and can't be frowned upon.

In other modes, campers are to far out the action to be a game winning threat Imo

• Like Like x 1
  20. Deeszigns

Deeszigns Generation 4
    Elite Pilot

#100 Deeszigns, Feb 19, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2015