Pokemon

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by BlackOps, Mar 26, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. BlackOps

BlackOps Generation 2

i noticed that there wasnt a pokemon thread so i decided to create one. basically just post what games you play, pokemon you use and stuff like that. im currently playing platinum trying to get my arceus up to level 100. im also trying to catch cresselia. its on 1 hp and paralyzed and i still fail. im also playing black. im currently training up for 2nd gym.

2. Bear

Bear That ain't falco.
    Elite Pilot

I'm not sure how I feel about Pokemon.

I beat X and god it's so just easy. There is 0 challenge. I could do competitive play but that just sounds awful to me. I really wish they would do mix and match gyms. One type gyms are so boring and easy.

3. PSIII

PSIII Generation 1

Just Mean Look it. Regular Pokeballs are black magic good in DPP so you'll eventually get it.

4. NukeInbound

NukeInbound Generation 3

I would like to see a competitive MLG Pokemon league

• Like Like x 1
  5. PSIII

PSIII Generation 1

The official competition is called VGC. It sucks. Shit rules and the like.

6. Linkz973

Linkz973 Generation 4

I actually went to a VGC comeptition once and a KOTC competition with VGC ruels and yea they are horrible. They should jsut use smogon rules, I mean seriously it's so much more competitive. I actually used to upload videos of wi-fi battles form smogon they are on my channel it was gen 4 like three years ago and yea i look weird in some but the battles were epic XD channel is called link973 (no Z)

7. PSIII

PSIII Generation 1

It's bad enough that it's doubles, but then they don't prevent sleep spam or any of that crap.

8. Linkz973

Linkz973 Generation 4

Sad but true and legendaries are allowed i went with my 4th gen ou team and the opponent had a goroudon and mewtwo :/

9. BlackOps

BlackOps Generation 2

iv played pokemon showdown thing and thats pretty fun. have no idea what vgc is. also anyone know a way to make black city bigger on pokemon black. i have 3 people there. its not as bad as my first play through though where it was completely deserted. not even a single building apart from the pokemon centre.

10. PSIII

PSIII Generation 1

I think you have to link up with people with one of the methods somehow. I don't remember. If it's over Wifi, then you're out of luck because Wifi support for non WiiU and 3DS games is going down.

11. BlackOps

BlackOps Generation 2

i researched it and you have to link with pokemon white using ds wireless connection. the only problem is everyone i know has black.

12. BlackOps

BlackOps Generation 2

does anyone know a good platinum team. im playing through on an emulator and i need a team. so far iv got turtwig, starly, magikarp and shinx. im getting rid of shinx for electabuzz and i might get a garchomp as they are pseudo-legendaries and iv never used them before.

13. Linkz973

Linkz973 Generation 4

well check my channel you could use the team I ran although if you want it for story mode then you might want to incorporate an HM slave

14. BlackOps

BlackOps Generation 2

yeah i think i might use a bibarrel or something. also i was training for 1st gym and i saw and caught a shiny machop. wasnt chaining or anything but it was just there. its sort of annoying that iv done lots of the shiny huntingon my main game then i just find one now on this one.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Linkz973

Linkz973 Generation 4

Random shiny machop awesome

16. BlackOps

BlackOps Generation 2

after actually finding out what EV's are, i have started EV training a gible. its got 252 attack ev and 117 speed ev so far. i hope its worth it because its taking a while because there's a swarm of phanpy right where the pokemon im training with are.

17. BlackOps

BlackOps Generation 2

finished gibile and im now ev training my gengar for speed so i can capture the roaming legendaries. so far this has cost me 490 thousand on vitamins for my gible, ralts and gengar so it better be worth it.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Linkz973

Linkz973 Generation 4

nice but vitamins? try going on the smogon site or seribie forms and find someone with pokesurus I would give you but yea i dont have it yet :/

19. PSIII

PSIII Generation 1

It's in-game. All it'll do is make it easier than it already is. You train mainly for competitive.

20. BlackOps

BlackOps Generation 2

iv'e ev trained my gible, gengar and gallade. the main reason im doing it is so i can get a team that can 1 shot each of the elite 4 pokemon. plus it gives me something to do.

• Like Like x 1