Pokemon

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by BlackOps, Mar 26, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. PSIII

PSIII Generation 1

Hope you're using appropriate natures at least.

2. BlackOps

BlackOps Generation 2

my gallade has a neutral nature because id been looking for a male ralts for quite a while and couldnt be bothered to find a better one. garchomp has adamant and i have no idea what gengar has. im using gallade at battle tower and its very good and one hit KO'ing everything (if it survives the first turn)

3. Linkz973

Linkz973 Generation 4

I had a friend who literatly caught a ponyta and just played the game with ponyta by the end his rapidash was like lvl 85 and he kept on fireblasting the elite four lololololz (red and blue playthrough)

and yea this is true although i havent done that in a while i might get back into it with X and Y

4. PSIII

PSIII Generation 1

It's a decent BT Mon with its coverage (needs TMs and tutoring however), though has average Speed (slow without good IVs and EVs). Substitute patches up some problems on it though.

5. BlackOps

BlackOps Generation 2

never really used substitute on it. gallade can outspeed most things. by the way has anyone got pokemon x/y and, if so is it worth buying a 3ds just for the game.

6. PSIII

PSIII Generation 1

Just for the game? I don't think so. Grab a couple others (it will be worth it after a few games you like).

7. Linkz973

Linkz973 Generation 4

ehh i havent beaten it yet not bad just kind of lost my intrest

8. PokeChika

PokeChika Generation 2

As big a fan of Pokemon as I am, I honestly had to force myself to complete Y. Kind of getting tired of the same badges/cheesy villains/Elite Four setup they keep copying and pasting. Something needs to be done to freshen up the next games.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. BlackOps

BlackOps Generation 2

yeah the stories are pretty boring though i think the best story was in pokemon black. i dont know why but i just loved that game (if you ignore all the godawful pokemon like trubbish)

10. PSIII

PSIII Generation 1

No offense, but BW is probably has the worst story out of them all (haven't completed Y so dunno about that). Stupid script filled with clichéd sob stories and friendship crap (seriously, who talks like this?), gameplay is filled with useless pieces and happenings. It's clear that they stopped focusing on what made the previous games interesting and fluent and decided to "Nope, we'll focus on bridges". There are like five big bridges in the game and absolutely nothing happens on any of them. Like on the first one, no battles, no bike, just a long time-wasting walk. I don't even remember their names, yet I still remember the Nugget Bridge in Kanto.

You can say the story in the first couple games are non-existent, but it's better to have that than the mind-numbing dumb stuff in BW. At least they encourage exploring. Backtrack and walk around the region for hours. In BW, you just walk in a big circle.

11. Linkz973

Linkz973 Generation 4

Honestly the best story had to have been gold and silver never played the original because after red and blue i took a break but heartgold and soul silver remakes made me wish i played the original. Just remember the epic final confortation with Red .. (*o*)

12. BlackOps

BlackOps Generation 2

• Like Like x 1