PS4 "can't connect"

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by Ballistics, Aug 19, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Ballistics

Ballistics Generation 1

So I have many times and selected different servers, still not able to connect. I just get the infinite spinning wheel. Servers not up, servers overloaded? Also, no description above numbers next to server names, is this server population, ping, etc.?

2. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Can you get on now? Might have been that the servers weren't live when you originally tried.

3. Ballistics

Ballistics Generation 1

Tried last night and figured it was too soon. Then tried at 8am PST this morning and nothing. Will try again later.

4. Elux_Pulse

Elux_Pulse Generation 1

In the idle, it says this: Multiplayer Tech Test will return for Weekend 2 on Friday at 9am PST / 4pm GMT. You should understand by now.

5. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I'm pretty sure he knew that already. That post was from Friday morning before the beta went live. Not the best way to enter a room, but still... Welcome to the community.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Carlos

Carlos Generation 3

This happened to me on Sunday, I found a server in Singapore, which had a high ping. I was waiting for what it seems like a long wait, then I canceled, went to a different server in Frankfurt.