[Q] Can I get Titanfall on March 25 if I have a US account?

Discussion in 'Titanfall 360 & Xbox One' started by theDroidfanatic, Mar 15, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. theDroidfanatic

theDroidfanatic Generation 3

Hi :)

So we know that Titanfall comes to the Xbox 360 on the 25th of March in the US, and the 28th in the UK.

Consider my situation, I live in Saudi Arabia, but I have a US account, with a US address and everything, so will I be able to, or should I be able to get the Game on the 25th of March like US users? And I'm sure it's a working US account as I've bought And used Microsoft Points that were meant for US Accounts.

I'd appreciate an answer, thanks in advance,

Cheers!

2. LDG_JordanRetro

LDG_JordanRetro Generation 3

Depends on what server your xbox runs off of...and what xbox store you have on xbox if its the US store it will allow you to run the game on the 25th

3. theDroidfanatic

Yes in pretty sure it is the US Store, as like I said, I redeemed Microsoft Points codes meant for US Accounts and stores, and they work,

Cheers! :D

4. LDG_JordanRetro

If you run of is servers then you will be fine ..you should get it on the 25 the then

• Like Like x 1
  5. LDG_JordanRetro

If you have any other problems let me know I'll see of I can solve it for ya.

• Like Like x 1
  6. theDroidfanatic

I do have another question, suppose I do get it on the 25th, will I be able to get it at midnight?

Cheers

7. LDG_JordanRetro

Are yoy downloading it..if so xbox updates 3-4am est so around there it will pop up and you will be able to...I downloaded it on xbone at 3:15am and went to be woke up around 1130 and it was done

8. theDroidfanatic

That's around 11AM - 12PM here, so hopefully it'll be there when I wake up, thanks!!

9. markforza

markforza Finally got to Gen5
    Elite Pilot

I used this method to get the Game on the 11th March on XboxOne as the US got it 3days before the UK! Its NOT strictly LEGAL by the Xbox Live terms of use but I haven't had any problems yet! (NOTE YET!!) I'm also pretty Annoyed that the Stores r selling it for between £42 & £49.99 & for me it cost £37.15 as it was $59.99! I'd say Go For It but just be aware of what I said earlier! If I get any Comeback from MICROSOFT I'll let U know if & when it happens! But fingers crossed it'll b Ok! I'm just going to plead ignorance if it comes to it! lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. theDroidfanatic

Awesome! Thank you mate! :D

So for you the Game was available at midnight or at the time described above?

Cheers

PS: I've bought games and add-ons from my US account and so far no issues for over a year, so I'm gonna go for it :D

Cheers

11. markforza

Elite Pilot

The main reason I went with doing it this way was I'm fairly active on #Twitter & I did read a Tweet from One Guy who said that he had been buying his games for Xbox since 2009 or so & he did say he hasn't had any problems (yet!!) I hope U can come to your own conclusion & good luck with whatever U choose! Personally if I was U I'd say That I was a US resident who currently lives & works in Saudi & say Oops I must've forgotten to change the Address! lol ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  12. markforza

Elite Pilot

I'm pretty sure that with XboxOne it was Available at 12midnight PST as its based on that side of the US so I'd check whenever that is! I could be totally wrong though so hopefully it'll all work out for U!! Enjoy the game when U do get it! I'm still undecided if I will buy the 360 version as I'm one of only 2 people on my Usual players list with a ONE!

• Like Like x 1
  13. theDroidfanatic

Thanks for your help, really appreciate it :'D

So it will be released at 12 PSt or my local time?

14. markforza

Elite Pilot

I'd probably expect it to b available at Midnight PST but I do know with the 360 I can have to wait until 9am PST which in the UK is late afternoon so its kinda Maybe Yes, Maybe Not but you should get it sometime on the 25th!

• Like Like x 1
  15. theDroidfanatic

Awesome, thanks! :D