Rainbow Six Siege

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Bruvas, Jan 2, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I've been playing this the last couple of nights, and I'm more impressed with it than I thought I'd be. Great tension, and with the right team mates, great fun!

2. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

Nice to hear a good report about RS6. I have always been a fan, ever since the first game! I hope it just gets better and better. And yes, with the right team mates, it always was a great game.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I can't put my finger on what pulls me back to it... Few operators to choose from, few maps to play on, few modes to play on... but great physics, gameplay and a real sense of teamwork (until THAT guy joins the group!)

4. RottweilerluvNZ

RottweilerluvNZ Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Haven't loaded it yet better get around to it!

• Like Like x 1
  5. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

My friends all got it (and I'm here playing TF), but judging by the screams in the party, one of the people in the party is THAT guy constantly. Every match you here a 'MY TEAMMATE KILLED ME!'... real sense of teamwork.. would probably make me angry playing with my friends.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Not a fan.

I've watched a ton of videos to see if I'd like, it's way too slow paced for me. I like chaotic action in my MP games.. hence why this one is my favorite (close) of all-time. I'm coming from Unreal which is a tad more chaotic than TItanfall I'd say.

7. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

It's definitely a different pace, but that's a good thing meaning you can own both FPS games without having to make an excuse. The strategy and tension is much higher than Titanfall, although it doesn't have that yippeekayyay factor!

8. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

Got it..............lots of fun............very fast paced action....................wish it had a more options with characters...............!

Otherwise...................could be fun with the right group of friends! Team work is necessary.

9. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I believe there are 2 more operators coming in Feb for free. Canadian special forces I think, along with another map. There'll be more on the horizon too I expect.

10. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I would say the tension is higher, not the strategy though.

11. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I'd disagree there. Discussing points of entry, or coordinating a good defense takes a good team strategy if you want to win. No one has a mic on Titanfall seemingly making it hard to coordinate with your team!

12. Master Chef

Master Chef Generation 2

This exactly, I don't yet have the full game, but the beta was so much fun. I never thought I could have so much fun camping the objective and checking my corners. And seriously, something is weird about those servers, they start matches in quite literally 5 seconds, Ubi has got to let the other developers in on that.