Forum RE: About the Titanfall OS Voices

Discussion in 'Feedback, Issues & Suggestions' started by Oblivion_Crysis, Jul 7, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Oblivion_Crysis

Oblivion_Crysis Generation 2

Do to my mistake of putting my thoughts on the wrong section I decided to repost this so i can get the comments of those who are thinking about the new voices.

And now I`ve been thing about the new OS`s for everyone's titan`s and I wanted to know what all of you pilots have been using. I myself have been using legendary butler Jeeves`s for my Atlas, Lisa for my Strider( sorry if I spelled it wrong) and Betty for my Ogre but I do switch to Jeeves time to time again for my Ogre.
    I like the current ones but alas my mind is in the future, ahead looking for more and so my question for all you guys are what ones are u hoping for to come out in the next update or DLC. One voice pack I really REALLY want is the voice from the Nano suit in Crysis 3,I love crisis and everything about it the whole series,comics and all that. There another I wanted to bring up but for the love of me I just can recall it......weird >_> but what are your thought one the current ones and hopes for new please tell me and all others who may wonder.

2. Oblivion_Crysis

really no-one :( I`m shocked

3. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

I use Jeeves for everything! Once in a while I switch to Betty since im use to it but Jeeves is too awesome to pass up!

4. Oblivion_Crysis

hell yeah bro i use Jeeves to the max he seems to always give me that warm welcome when i get into my titan i feel like lisa is more for the shrider while Jeeves and Betty are all round are there anyones u want to get in your favor?

5. The Juggernaut

Get into my favor? Could you word that differently?
    If you're asking which ones I would like to have personalized sayings, it is jeeves. Like 'I kept the sit warm for you' like he always says

6. Oblivion_Crysis

sorry about that small error my cell phone is a bit messed up after I dropped it and I was also asking you do you have any others in mind that you will like to later see come out in the gain as I stated earlier I myself like the Crysis Nanosuit voice

7. The Juggernaut

Halo's Guilty Spark. Anything Halo related is awesome but I would also want a incredibly sassy person like drunk Barker from campaign...

8. iAustin247

iAustin247 Generation 1

They probably couldn't do this, but a Glados voice (from portal) would be amazing, or add support to mod in custom sound packs.

9. Oblivion_Crysis

they couldn't :( how so because i would really like to know. new voices would be the shit!!!

10. The Juggernaut

Well they cant use voices from other series. They would need to ask permission which might not get granted and plus, they don't want to advertise other games or get sued... Not be expertise so im guessing that's why.

11. Oblivion_Crysis

thanks for telling me, sucks that it would be a problem though i would have really like other game voices buy hey......what can ya do

12. Clairbear89

Clairbear89 Generation 2

I use Lisa for my strider
    Betty for my Atlas
    And Jeeves for my Ogre.
    This way if I forget which class of titan I am using I hear the voice and I know what kind of health I have.

13. Oblivion_Crysis

nice!!! thats a good tip ill make good use of that in the terms of health

14. Mick

Mick Generation 1

need kit from nightrider

15. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Sean Connery
    Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Nicholas Cage
    David Walliams
    Frankie Boyle (I can imagine him swearing his head off when you miss!)
    Scarlett Johansen
    Scarlett Johansen
    Scarlett Johansen......

16. undutch4b1e

undutch4b1e Generation 1

What about a snoop dogg or other celebrity voice for the titan os?

17. Bigz266

Bigz266 Generation 4

I would like peter from family guy.... Even though he would prob mess up the callouts

18. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Jack Nicholson, but there needs to be a way of playing the voice outside the titan so it could announce "heeeeeeers Johnny!" when you join a fight

19. MilladB

MilladB Generation 2

community titan os voices. one recording for each command and a place where people upload their own

• Like Like x 1
  20. phil c

phil c Generation 2

A little late to the thread...but thought about how it was in Unreal Tournament. Custom voices could be used and it was a matter of settings whether your computer would download and play other's voice packs and activated with "taunt" keys... I think of the game's record/replay abilities ( and ability to change which character's viewpoint in some, custom skins from Quake 3 ... and maps upon maps ...multiplayer heaven...
    It makes me wonder why games these days seem to be so " lacking" of these things. Maybe it's due to cross platform development ... But I do miss that stuff :)