Regeneration?

Discussion in 'Titanfall 360 & Xbox One' started by BlackRain91, Aug 11, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. CLONED BOBAFETT

CLONED BOBAFETT Generation 3
    Elite Pilot

I like the biblical reference for the pale horse. I am currently a generation 4 @50 and have been about 2 months. So I decided to finally start back working on the DMR sniper kills on Runoff. I couldnt kill anything and died six straight times with the worst beginning that I can even remember. I switched back to my original weapons and .......
    ONE MAN ARMY.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. PAYLHORS8248

PAYLHORS8248 Generation 5

Yowww, very nice (someday I wanna grow up and be just like you),
    I here ya brother and experienced the same frustration UNTIL, I stumbled on to the AOG (low power) scope (still up in the air on the stabilizer vs higher capacity). Once I did that (quite literally) I was whacking tangos 500% better, with several head shots coming in short order as well. Kinda made sense as your field of view is so much better, your wobble is diminished and your controls are not so dramatic (swing & bounce). If you love sniping (and I do) this game really does not favor "the kiss from afar" as you are always exposing your 6 and pretty much those in the know, KNOW(!) where to look for you (AND WILL!). Your score ALWAYS suffer during that hunt, it's just plain fun for me though and I'm known for leaving a gift in my wake when I leave that hidey hole for the incoming (determined) pilot looking to settle the score. (Did I just give away a secret?). Anyway, as much as I love it, I keep it moderated for when I know I've got the distance and fields of fire favor the map du jour. My skills are in there infancy at this time (IMO), but I keep gen-ing up (one kill from 7!). You take care, keep an eye out and give a shout if you see me on the horse.
    D. out

• Like Like x 1
  3. CLONED BOBAFETT

Elite Pilot

I appreciate the compliment, Yeh I suck with the sniper rifle but I will definitely heed your advice and look to swith to the scope whenever I unlock it. I just hate losing a game and I pretty much postponed my regen till I felt like working on it again. By the way I think you actually got me with your little surprise once while sniping on Haven if my memory serves me well. Maybe if we join forces I'll forget about my misshap on Haven! I will send you a request tonight.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

Crazy how, now I don't need them I get one a match...ha!

5. CapitalJ

CapitalJ Generation 2

I understand what everyones saying about it being fun to do the challenges, and play different than you normally would by forcing you to use certain weapons, but I've been having fun without regenerating once. I've been at L50 G1 for awhile now and I have fun just playing the game with all the weapons, I'm just not into the whole challenges thing.

• Like Like x 1
  6. CLONED BOBAFETT

Elite Pilot

I decided to do challenges at my own pace. I'm currently GEN9 working on Gen10 and I think I stayed at Gen4 for a couple of months.
    I think you do what suites you best. I can tell you that I would rather have a Gen1 who plays with the same weapons that they know and are familiar with than someone trying to level up with a weapon they suck at. This includes myself as well. I have to use the hemlock right now and I just don't like it, but it will soon be over with.

7. Jimmah

Jimmah Generation 5

Shoot and Scoot mate Shoot and Scoot.

8. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

#28 Sgt_rawk, Nov 22, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2014
    Don't encourage them to leave a firing platform so quickly, there's pretty much no chance I will be up there in a flash breaking their necks. Guys, don't listen to Jimmah, take as many shots as you like from that roof, you will be safe as houses. :rolleyes:

BTW I agree with PAYLEHORSE8248, I never snipe, I watch guys on CoD snipe but just can't be bothered to use one well, however the DMR with the AOG on it is really forgiving, it turns into a really nice single shot rifle. I just found I needed a good platform and to work high traffic areas, also lobby shop for the no thumbs brigade, they just keep running at you, get those kills in no time.

9. PAYLHORS8248

PAYLHORS8248 Generation 5

Iiiiiiii seeeee youuuuuu.....;)
    I love it when people agree with me (makes me feel loved and all squishy inside).
    Anyway, I actually use the sniper rifle when I think I need to "mix it up", I'm pretty much all over the map when it comes to loadout and almost always use something that handicaps me, sorta a risk/reward sensation. Probably what keeps me (or contributes...) to my abysmal leaderboard status.
    I usually say something (a lot!) like......."I am gonna die soooooo much" then fling myself into the abyss.
    But seriously, you gotta love the head shot with a backflip (that means they were look'n AT you) from cleeeeeeeear across the map. (snicker...)

Anywho, yeahhhh, I get my free (and unexpected) impromptu chiropractic "adjustment" more than I care to admit. (just one more shot ....."*crunch*!"
    Occasionally I return the favor with a "HOWDY!!!" (over the mic) as their face comes into view. That REALLY brings the hunt to me BTW.
    Best to all,
    D.

10. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Nuff said to that. Yeah... I know it a late reply... but I've been busy. :rolleyes:

11. lezz62

lezz62 Generation 2

Do it i command you, do it now i say...............

12. Aedan

Aedan Generation 1

You get more burn card slots! At gen 10 you can have up to 100 burn cards in your deck!