Replaying SP Campaign: quick questions

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by BarryJI, Nov 8, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. BarryJI

BarryJI Generation 1

I'm wondering how to approach replaying the SP campaign, to gather collectibles, etc. I'm wondering if, having finished the campaign once, I should start it again or just cherry-pick individual missions? If I restart the campaign from the beginning, will I have my full complement of Titans for the mech battle sequences or must they be re-earned, as in the first run? Many thanks.

2. PT Platinum11

PT Platinum11 Generation 3

If you restart it all the way you lose all weapons and titans you have gained or unlocked. Like the first run over again, you also lose any collectible progress, if you don't care about the collectibles and just want to play through it again it's definitely worth it. Also after playing a second time you can come to your own conclusion on the best missions to replay if you wanted to.

3. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

As far as I can tell, your collectible progress doesn't reset. Any collectible I got on Easy isn't there when I play through on Master. However, everything else is like playing the Campaign all over again (you don't keep any Titan loadouts).