Reporting cheaters on TF

Discussion in 'Titanfall PC' started by pickled possum, May 19, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. pickled possum

pickled possum Generation 2

Below is the twitter accounts of respawn mods. get video of the cheater in action and send it via twitter in links etc. this way it can be stopped faster than the old ways.. This is a sure fire way to get rid of these low life losers while we can still enjoy the game..

Here's of all the current moderators here at Respawn Entertainment.

Laddie13 Twitter @Laddie1313

Turambar Twitter @TurambarTW

Bassani Twitter @Bassani_097

Lion Twitter @OllieLion

Myth700 Twitter @Myth700700

SamTheLost Twitter SamTheLost

Sledgehammer Twitter @Sledgehammer70

zython Twitter @aZython

And of course the queen of the forums:
    Abbie Twitter @abbieheppe

• Like Like x 2
  2. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

Excellent work, we need to pin this somewhere so the punters will find it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Come and get it!!! Really hoping this will help out the ones having these issues. I'm sure these accounts will be getting some increased traffic soon.:)

4. JK0691

JK0691 Generation 3

Great! now a dumb question...... How do you know IF they are cheating? Any OBVIOUS things to look for? I mean, I've seen quite a few times where one player is just so overly dominating compared to EVERY body else it seems to me he/she is either cheating or has some other kind of advantage. How can I tell if they are cheating somehow or just having an excellent/lucky spree? (for instance, I just yesterday had a game where I was MVP on losing team, I had 4 deaths and every one was from this one player in a Titan that just "happened" to be every where I spawned. Seemed like he was just "everywhere". And he had over double points of nearest player. REALLY?? ) Could be just a lucky game, but how do you know??

• Like Like x 1
  5. JK0691

JK0691 Generation 3

guess nobody has an answer for that?? HOW do know for sure someone is cheating? I'd like to know.......cause if its somebody thats just that dam* good I want to try to GET EM in a game (or at least learn a trick or 2) . But if know they are only dominating everybody due to cheats I dont want to play the sorry a$*.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. pickled possum

You need video proof aka youtube that clearly shows said offence...other wise it's pointless just saying as it is hearsay...

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Exactly!

8. JK0691

JK0691 Generation 3

#8 JK0691, May 21, 2015
    Last edited: May 21, 2015
    I understand that part, but can you give me an example of WHAT you would see in a video that is proof of cheating???? Something like, say your shooting the hell out of a Titan for example, yet his shields never even weakens after several seconds of hitting it. Not saying I saw that, just trying to give example of something to watch out for when I see someone just "too good", THEN I can try to Vid it.
    (dont like to use Shadowplay, but I can if need too). IF there are KNOWN cheaters/cheats, there must be some "tells" (to use a poker term) on the cheater, what are some of them to look for?? So I dont confuse LAG issues with cheating. Had a few times where I blast a pilot 2 or 3 times at close range with shotgun but no kill, yet he finally punks me out with a singe SP shot. (no, im not just "missing", not on MY screen anyway) THAT could be lag. Can you give Proof Positive Cheating examples please before I waste time trying to video? I want to nail them too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. pickled possum

yerp it's a double edged sword on this. if you record a player and the kill cam shows snapping and no cards that allow walling. and the player is walling , then yer report. if another titan kills you in a matter of seconds with out amped weapons then that's another problem. most common is walling and snapping to targets..a mouse can not "snap" on targets.. any other ideas on what to look for folks?

10. pickled possum

rezacek aimbotter a real douchebag

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I remember 'sharking' back in the old days of Medal of Honor : Allied Assault. The hack would cause folk to 'swim' around under the map, only popping up to shoot you. Funny to see, but a pain in the arse.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Mrsynister6x

Mrsynister6x Generation 2

I have not encountered ANY cheaters/cheating whatsoever. I play every day on the xbox 360, South Central US DATA CENTER server. most of the time I play by myself. But if I can come across somebody and they want to team up it's really easy to dominate against some inexperienced players who aren't communicating. Respawn Entertainment is doing its best to take care of the cheaters, there's no reason to whine and complain and a call out people when you really have no actual proof.leave it up to the professionals who are qualified to handle it. and if you're looking for a few tips I suggest, 1 - keep moving!(I come across a lot of campers who get one or two kills and think they're in such a sweet spot.....haha...there's no room for camping in titanfall) 2- explore the map! ( you'll find it so much easier to know where you're going if you have a game plan going into the map).3-use the buddy system.(communication is going to win this game) -and always remember that it's just a game if you start to get angry and frustrated just turn it off it's not worth the aggravation.

13. JK0691

JK0691 Generation 3

Oh please........really? There's actually some PAID-for hacks out there. No, I never tried them ( I aint STUPID enough to put a hackers program on MY computer, who knows what else your getting.) While I dont have video proof, its just obvious someones got SOME kind of advantage/cheat when you see them with for example 150 att. points, 0 deaths and the next closest player has 1/3 as many points and many deaths. On EITHER team. Then you see them do similar again. OH, but he's just a super player right? As I said....PUH-LEEEZE.
    Yea, sometimes someone has a really good game but there's a couple or more names I see who overdominate regularly for it to be only a skill thing, cause there are other good players out there. Cant say they ALWAYS do because if I see there name in the lineup before start of the game... I'm out, wont play cause theres NO chance. Dont want them ON my team either. This is on a pc, your on a 360 so maybe its more cheat proof, THAT i dont know.

14. snapbeaver

snapbeaver Generation 2

#14 snapbeaver, Nov 20, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
    respawn, EA dont give a fukk about the reporting..

and there are no such thing as dedicated cheat servers, where the rotten fruit end up in.

Random bad seed will always be out there, we have to live with that

But whats annoying is that some of the "established" players use cheat on a regular basis, and fukk up games..

many of them are G10, and they are getting away with it, since they wont get any penalty what so ever for cheating.

.many of them stick together.. just like clusters of crap

I run into cheaters almost daily, and my friends too

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. snapbeaver

snapbeaver Generation 2

#15 snapbeaver, Nov 22, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2015
    everyday same thing, they get reported over and over again, day in and day out..

And they dont care......

some of them have even been reported directly to respawn staff via email by other players..

Nothing happens..

this is the truth, and this is how it is every day on the PC servers

200 attrition points 0 deaths
    30-6
    arc canon, shotgun

....... screen cut from this evening

if it now is a fact that all the pro competitive players use cheats, what are they doing on public servers?

i wont nag more about this, its just so damn pathetic to hear respawn speaking about action against cheaters, considering the frequent cluster cheating going on..

. snapshot0003.jpg

16. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

An ongoing problem for Titanfall as well as other pc games. Guessing not much (because it's still being talked about) is or has been done about it. Not trying to be a smart ass about it but it looks like the best anti cheat device for pc Titanfallers goes on sale on Black Friday online and in the big box stores. Price is kind of steep though... $299.00. Put out by Microsoft... It's called an XBONE.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

One of the reasons I moved away from PC gaming (and the cost to keep on the cutting edge!)
    I was in YeGods for Battlefield 2 and our clan got pumped one night. A few nights later we were sent an email with a video of two of their players using aim bots and wall hacks. I was also clanned for MoH Allied Assault (showing my age) and most teams blatantly used a hack called sharking. PC's may have 4k/200fps, but if I want cheated on, I can do it much cheaper by playing my wife at monopoly. I'll stick to my 900p and only worry about devs writing glitches out on the next update.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. snapbeaver

snapbeaver Generation 2

#18 snapbeaver, Nov 24, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
    fresh from today..

Sporiffic .. to0 bad i did not get the chance to ride him..

Dont mind my crappy gameplay, i just wanted to capture this fukk..

He has been reported almost daily since 6 months back in time.. nothing happens

150 points and 0 death is his average kinda

Hack deluxe..

video got cut for some reason

19. JK0691

JK0691 Generation 3

I actually not sure whether that's true or not. I have reported a couple players that I thought we're cheating regularly a couple months ago now and I haven't seen either of their names again yet, I would see them at least once or twice a week before. I've been playing almost daily since I reported them and haven't seen them again. Coincidence? I don't know.

20. snapbeaver

snapbeaver Generation 2

#20 snapbeaver, Nov 24, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
    the bastard is in a Stryder equipped with arc canon... he is called sporiffic

please, dont mind my crappy gameplay, i just wanted to capture him

video dont show much, but that last gooser he did on me is pretty reviling

Video also sent to Respawn with a complain..

audio track is fucked up half way into the video..

wallhack, map hack, aimbot, speed hack, reload hack, and so on

he is keeping low profile, until his titan drop.. then

http://sendvid.com/9s9rjogn