Retrying connection to server CONSTANTLY

Discussion in 'Titanfall PC' started by TuT x EPiCz, Feb 19, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. xFMJxDeman

xFMJxDeman Generation 2

I'm having the same issue as him. I know it isn't the theory of not loading graphics, I'm running on dual titans and 128GB RAM, with decent internet, I think it's server side.

2. Slickdevil08

Slickdevil08 Generation 3

holy crap you running a server motherboard?

3. EroJiji

EroJiji Generation 2

This was actually after a router and modem reset (unplugging power for 30 seconds, plugging back in). It's the same in all data centers that I've tried (West, Central, East).

4. EroJiji

EroJiji Generation 2

I'm thinking the same thing, since everything doesn't froze but continues playing while I'm "reconnecting".

5. Slickdevil08

are you wireless or wired?

6. EroJiji

EroJiji Generation 2

I'm on wireless. I don't have the option of going wired, unless I bridge a router.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Slickdevil08

ok there seems to be alot of connectivity issues with the wireless on pcs. are you on a laptop with a built in wireless card?

8. EroJiji

EroJiji Generation 2

I'm on a desktop, with a wireless network card. This is the only game that has connection issues. xFMJxDemon says he's having the same connection problems too, but he's on Ethernet cable so it's not just wireless.

9. Slickdevil08

im not implying that the issue is simply from the wireless part however some people on the forums are able to connect with ethernet and not with wireless. simply because ethernet cable connected is faster then a wireless signal.

10. EroJiji

EroJiji Generation 2

Oh trust me, I wish I could connect straight to the modem. It's just a weird problem that's getting really frustrating. I've never had lag like this, ever, wired or wireless.

11. xFMJxDeman

xFMJxDeman Generation 2

I'm running wired personally, so I don't think it's that either.

12. xFMJxDeman

xFMJxDeman Generation 2

Haha, actually I got it on my last freelance gig, it was originally a quad-titan development pc.

13. Slickdevil08

lol nice about the pc and yeah i wasen't sure ive tried playing here with wireless and its hard to play but with wired its a huge diffrence.

14. xFMJxDeman

xFMJxDeman Generation 2

I haven't tested it on wireless, but this "retrying connection" then just kicking me out to the main screen is pissing me off, has been for a while.

15. EroJiji

EroJiji Generation 2

It's been days and my connection issue isn't getting any better. Game's not even worth playing. Huge disappointment.

16. Replic TuaniOne

Replic TuaniOne Generation 2

This means there is no fix?

Because I just bought the game today, and I'm having huge problems with this, what makes the game almost unplayable, reconnection while playing every 10 seconds.

It's not my internet, It's wired and has a speed of 50Mbit ( 4 MB real download )
    I opened the ports
    I do have a good PC system.

But I see, that many people has this problem, but there is not a solution yet?

17. EroJiji

EroJiji Generation 2

It was fine the first week after launch, but after that, non-stop connection issues in game. I just tried playing, and it's the same as the video I have on the first page. I've also opened all the ports as well. Didn't do any good. If there's no fix soon, I'm going to refund the game through the Great Game Guarantee in Origin.

• Like Like x 1
  18. xFMJxDeman

xFMJxDeman Generation 2

I'm on the same boat with you lad.

19. Replic TuaniOne

Replic TuaniOne Generation 2

I would do too, But I bought it via G2play.net, so I don't think I would get my money back, because I bought it via a third party.

20. xFMJxDeman

xFMJxDeman Generation 2

And you know what sucks the most about this situation? The game is actual fun as hell, I mean that's all Titanfall is, fun, but when you can't play it and get the feeling you may as well return it, it gets y' a bit hot blooded, y'know?