Retrying connection to server CONSTANTLY

Discussion in 'Titanfall PC' started by TuT x EPiCz, Feb 19, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Replic TuaniOne

Replic TuaniOne Generation 2

I know, I've seen much video's and played it myself now, even though I have those problems, It's something new, something fresh and a lot of fun, but the every 10 seconds reconnect is just very annoying, and makes it feels like the game is broken.

2. xFMJxDeman

xFMJxDeman Generation 2

See when I get the reconnecting issue, it literally boots me from each game, and it happens SO much.

3. Inferno_Helios

Inferno_Helios Generation 2

you guys are not alone. I'm having the same problem and it is definitely not my internet or router (56 megabit down, 12 megabit up). I have the newest netgear router too. (Netgear Nighthawk). I'm going to try wired anyway, I'll let you know what happens

Specs

intel core I7 4700HQ
    Geforce GTX 770m

4. Replic TuaniOne

I've been on EA Support for hours, they would fix it for me, Only thing they could do is open my ports, that I already did.

I had one match, One match that I played for 30 seconds without the message. since then it's every 5 seconds now.
    Can't refund it too because it's bought from a third party website.

I'm very, very, disappointed in this.

Game looks cool, gameplay is cool, But the connection of the servers is a big NO NO.

5. Replic TuaniOne

Coming back for my latest post,

I have removed my Router, this was creating glitches and the reconnecting all the time, I'm on my modem directly right now and the reconnecting has stopped..

+ I tried to open all the ports again, with firewall and modem
    I did this

• TCP/HTTP:
    • 25000 - 25099
    • 30000 - 30099
    • UDP:
    • 25000-25099
    • 30000-30099
    Opened it on my modem and Firewall, this worked for me, but this is the first day, so I'll keep you guys posted if it stays this way :)

6. Inferno_Helios

Inferno_Helios Generation 2

So you are directly plugged into your modem via Ethernet cable?

7. Replic TuaniOne

Yes, This is somehow working better than the router between it, but it could be that my router is just weird, tried everything to fix it and it didn't work.

It didn't save portforwardings and the connection was 7% less than without the router.

8. carloskastello

carloskastello Generation 1

I'm playing on XBOX1 and I have '1" fuc#^$ bar on connection, I'm using wireless internet. does anyone have a solution or an answer?????

9. Replic TuaniOne

Did you opened the ports for the game for the Xbox? + is there maybe a way to go cabled? because that's way better than Wireless.

10. Replic TuaniOne

These are the ports you need to open for your Xbox:

Xbox 360 & Xbox One players
    • UDP: 53; 88; 3074
    • TCP: 53; 80; 3074
    Xbox 360 Players only:
    • UDP: 3000-3999; 27015-27045; 443
    • TCP: 3000-3999; 27015-27045; 443

11. daferrett

daferrett Generation 1

I can barely load a game. Bought Titanfall this morning and have had nothing but problems with it. I have tried changing data centers etc. Sometimes the ping is 7000 and higher on most servers for some unknown reason. I have no trouble playing games like Battlefield 4 online or COD ghosts so I don't see it being my internet connection. The tutorial worked fine on high quality and got me excited. Majority of the time I click on the match, wait about 10 to 40 seconds and the get sent to the home screen with the message "lost connecion to server, server connection timed out'. Whenever I do manage to get into a game I am either stuck on the spot until it kicks me or run in any direction and get reset where I came from. Very frustrating!!!!!!! Managed to get a kill and it twas glorious. Not glorious enough for 6 hours of my time though. someone please help!

12. EroJiji

EroJiji Generation 2

Update to my issues. I got one of my older routers, flashed it with ddwrt firmware, and set it up as a repeater. I plugged into the repeater router with a CAT5 cable, and everything seems to be working fine now. I haven't had the retrying connection message since.

For the people still having connection issues even when wired, my only suggestion for now is to try using a higher grade cable to plug into your routers: CAT5, CAT5e, or CAT6.

13. xFMJxDeman

xFMJxDeman Generation 2

Mine fixed in the update, so it seems when they lowered the bandwidth required and that fixed it for most.