Rumor: Titanfall Xbox 360 requires hard drive to play, will not run on 4GB flash memory

Discussion in 'Titanfall 360 & Xbox One' started by Bhajj94, Feb 28, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Bhajj94

Bhajj94 Generation 3

2. Draw the Line

Draw the Line Generation 2

At this point in the 360's lifecycle, I'm not surprised. Many big launch games require an installation of some kind for the 360.

3. OujaStrike

OujaStrike Generation 4 Level 50
    Elite Pilot

yeah i heard about that do people really use a 360 without a hard drive

4. Draw the Line

Draw the Line Generation 2

At this point, its most likely parents who bought their children the basic 360 not realizing certain games wont play on it.

That being said, I'm looking forward to the update that allows for external drives to be used on Xbox One.

5. Force58

Force58 Generation 2

MS is going to have to come up with a patch to allow external drives soon as I'm already at 80 capacity on my One. I really don't want to remove any of the games I have on there either, but am pretty sure I'll have to once I start loading Titanfall. I guess the good thing is you can get an external drive for the 360, I just bought a 250Gb refurb drive for $40 as my old one had failed. Now my 360 is good as new!

Cheers

6. HostileParadox

HostileParadox Generation 2

The article seems to forget people can use flash drives on their Xbox 360.

7. P0pSh0t21

P0pSh0t21 P0p them all!
    Elite Pilot

I could easily see that being true but who knows we will know in a few hours

8. HostileParadox

HostileParadox Generation 2

I think you mean in 2 weeks. :p

9. jermane

jermane Generation 1

so im sol because i have a 4gb xbox i have the game sittin next to me i dont want to return it i herd its amazing i wanna play.if i but an internal hdd harddrive for my slim will the game work.

10. Twinfrog20

Twinfrog20 Generation 1

My son had the 4gb version of XBox 360 and indeed it did not work, until i went and bought a refurbised internal HDD, now it works fine no problems at all.

I do however find it a little misleading and underhanded ! in all local stores here im told MS only sell 320gb HDD's now and they are retailed at $130 ..... find yourself used ones guys

11. jermane

jermane Generation 1

i dont get it so can games be installed on internal or external hard drives people tell me i need external to play titanfall

12. Twinfrog20

Twinfrog20 Generation 1

Flash drives (usb sticks ect.) Do not work ! I had to install an internal microsoft HDD

13. Freeway4

Freeway4 Generation 1

So can you or can you not use an external drive?
    I get that you obviously can't use USB sticks, but people are saying you can use an external drive, while others are saying you can't.
    I know you don't get to use the full memory capacity but can the game be installed and used with an HDD that isn't from MS?