Same Old EA BS And Lies...!!!!

Discussion in 'Titanfall 360 & Xbox One' started by Tritonheat, Mar 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Tritonheat

Tritonheat Generation 2

Made ALL these promises about how this game wouldn't suffer any, or all ,the same server issue(s) as BF4; yet the the servers for this game just plain SUCK!!!!! Getting sick and tired of all the dopes keep replying how they don't have any issue(s) which is just as much BS as EA and their crap servers!!!

And before any of you idiots start replying about how it must be my connection, and all the other useless replies that make no sense; let's clear a few things up:

I have 30mb down and 5mb upload ALL the time!!
    I didn't buy a game to have to keep unplugging my console in order for it to work.
    The BETA ran better then the finished game!
    NEVER, EVER, of all my years playing games, did I have to unplug my console on a regualar basis in order to play an online game.
    When I have "FULL BARS" in- game, and the game keeps "retrying server connection" at least 10 or more times, is a F'N JOKE!!!!! Game lags so bad, it's almost unplayable. Wasn't that a full promise EA made that wouldn't happen with this game?!?! YES THEY DID!
    And by the way. I currently have a 19PING, 30mb up- 5mb down right now for my internet connection which is "HARD WIRED" into my Xbox One. So all you s0-called wizards out there keep believing those dopes at EA when they're always claiming; "it has to be a connection problem on your end" when you claim you're lag-free...... JOKE!

2. Pilot_KC

Pilot_KC 6th Gen Pilot
    Elite Pilot

I'm confused are you asking for help or are you just here for a whinge?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tritonheat

Tritonheat Generation 2

Didn't take long for the 1st dope to chime in! I'm here to present FACTS!!! So get them straight. That way you won't look and sound so stupid by using the word "whinge."

4. Pilot_KC

Pilot_KC 6th Gen Pilot
    Elite Pilot

Well I was going to offer a few solutions to your issue as it has been well documented, but I think I will pass.

You seem like an intelligent person who is far smarter in worldly matter than I am, so I will leave it to you to figure out.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Tritonheat

Tritonheat Generation 2

Anyone who uses a word like "whinge"; can't help me.... Nice try though. Maybe you were going to tell me I should unplug my console or modem for a few seconds. That's always a good thing to have to do with a new next generation system in order to get games to work!! Maybe you could let EA know to do the same thing???

6. Boisvert_13

Boisvert_13 Generation 2

I'll be that guy. I have yet to have to "reconnect". I haven't been suffering from lag. The game has been everything it's been talked up to be for me. It is unfortunate for you though. May your problems be resolved.

7. SSminty

SSminty Generation 1

Oh my god do you need a tissue princess? Don't bust a nut! Maybe try finding out your problem rather assume it's EA?

• Like Like x 4
  8. Chicago

Chicago Generation 2

yeah I'm gonna have to agree I haven't had any problems like that. and from what you're saying,
    you have better internet than I do. I only have 13 down and 6 up. so I really don't know what the issue for you is. but I'm just saying I haven't had an issue with the game at all.

9. Boisvert_13

Boisvert_13 Generation 2

I did have a problem at one point trying to invite friends to play but I assumed it was Xbox live and was fixed within the hour. So I guess that is my problem. But I'm over it

10. Tritonheat

Tritonheat Generation 2

If this game is the ONLY ONE that I'm having issues with, then who's fault is it? You're now dope #2... Thanks for stopping by.

11. Tritonheat

Tritonheat Generation 2

Not one other game that I have on my 360 or Xbox One is having this issue. Thanks anyway.

12. Chicago

Chicago Generation 2

is it a digital download or a disk version? either way I suggest trying to just reinstall it, and that might work out for you

13. SSminty

SSminty Generation 1

It's your fault for not knowing the simple steps to fix your problem. But approaching the situation like a PMSing 13 year old girl isn't going to get you anywhere.

• Like Like x 4
  14. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Generation 7
    Administrator

It's actually Microsoft's servers, and not EA's in this case.

Regardless, we understand that you're upset, but there's no need to bash a company or product in the manner you're doing it. Having connection problems or other issues? Cool, quite a few people are.. and you're more than welcome to discuss it in a calm manner.

We're a community built on discussing things and fixing problems in a reasonable manner, not bashing a game and complaining because things aren't perfect. :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Tritonheat

Tritonheat Generation 2

You're still here??

16. Tritonheat

Tritonheat Generation 2

"Having connection problems or other issues? Cool, quite a few people are.." Okay, so what's the fix then??? And I am calm. I know that I've read more than one article from EA who "went on the record" stating that these types of problem(S) WOULD NOT effect this game like it did with BF4, when it's released. So when I purchased this game, and some of the same problem(s) are still present, I feelI have a right to complain and make statements about what's not right. How's that not acting in a reasonable manner? I'm basing my complaints on what I was "promised" by EA! FACT!!

17. Bardiel18

Bardiel18 Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Chill pill. Needed, stat!

I'll bite. I had connection issues for the first few days, but that was prior to Microsoft and Respawn launching their local servers here. There's now almost no issues - just some random rubber-banding, usually when someone else joins mid-match.

So, before you start calling people out who are here trying to help, where are you located?

Fine if you want to complain, others have because there are still issues for a few. Just because the majority of people here have had little to no issues - or had them resolved, doesn't make them dopier than you're sounding.

• Like Like x 1
  18. pantong51

pantong51 Generation 4

What router or switch are you using? There is some easy Google searches about this problem. If the only thing you tried is jiggle ingthe cord for the xbox and come here to explode. your not gonna get much help. Try pinging the servers over a long period. Try uaig a different IP. See if DNS servers are doing OK. I'm guessing your in an apartment, see if they have a switch on campus that is related to the problem switches mentioned in the Google searh.
    Its a shame you can't play right now.:/

19. Force58

Force58 Generation 2

You didn't answer Elite Pilots question regarding what region are you in. Please do so and we can continue to assist you in identifying your problem.

Cheers

20. ZJP

ZJP Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

I don't have any issues. Must be your connection.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.