Sensitivity - (not emotional)

Discussion in 'Titanfall 360 & Xbox One' started by ThirdGuyver, Apr 22, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ian

ian Generation 2

just sent you an fr on 360

2. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Hair appointments are a good time for me too :):p

• Like Like x 2
  3. My Hero Iz Me

My Hero Iz Me Generation 5

Hahah maybe ill screenshot this and see if they will hook me up with a free pair or something :d ... Sponsor me damnit! Jk but serious.

• Like Like x 3
  4. A4eaTransformer

Elite Pilot

Go for it. You have to get yourself out there and put it to them. If you don't, someone else will. Just like they used to say about asking women out for dates (do you guys still do that? JK Jk. Actually being an old hippie, I rarely did, I just hung out). Back to dating: You ask twenty times and get shot down 19. But the twentieth time it works. Just keep plugging.

• Like Like x 1
  5. My Hero Iz Me

So... I did not really try to reach KontrolFreekZ just yet but... I was able to join No Scope Eyewear! Which is pretty swell! Check out their site and if you're interested in some protective Eyewear use my link and hook me up! https://www.noscopeglasses.com/gaming-glasses?tracking=myheroizme
    I will be picking up a pair myself very soon. I will also look into upgrading my Internet to stream!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  6. A4eaTransformer

Elite Pilot

I am not sure what you mean by hook you up. I am interested in getting a pair. Are you saying that I can reference you somehow for the purchase, or get them through you. Tell me if and how a purchase by me can benefit you and I am happy to go for it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. My Hero Iz Me

Thanks Transformer! And yeah if you click in my link it goes in As a reference for me! Which is helpful. I wear contacts, and now that summer is almost here I have to keep my fan on which dries my contacts out and causes me to literally go blind for a second. Hoping that maybe some glasses will help... Plus I work at a dispatch center which means I literally watch a screen 18 hrs a day lol

8. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I'm afraid to take mine off.:)

9. gh0stm4gg0t

gh0stm4gg0t Generation 2

Get yours yet?

I have been using them now for a while. Recommended, imo, at least to try.

I believe I got the sniper version (taller end of their range), just for the aim stick though. Sensitivity at high (very high was bleah for me). I think it's a good compromise for me. Shotties are pretty much perfect in cqb on this (I don't ads on them), while still giving me good aim on the G2 and hemlok.

(I still suck at kraber so no comment on that otherwise lol...)

• Like Like x 3
  10. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I'm on X1 Ian.

• Like Like x 1
  11. My Hero Iz Me

I have the Vortex and use both as I've said before. I parkour to tie my shoe pretty much so I use my left thumbstick a lot. My thumb kept slipping. I added the concave on the left and loved it. Highly recommended as you can see by our peers. :D

12. My Hero Iz Me

Also. Will you guys do me a favor? I entered this top clip ladder with a prize for the winners. Top play IMO is kinda weaaaaaaaaak. So i added a clip of my own featuring some clips from my next video. Kind of a sneak peak but not giving it just away ;). If i could get your votes id be so thankfull. If you create an account check my link out and Hit the "A+" button somewhere on the left and ill add you and get double votes :D
    EDIT.....
    My dumbass forgot the link lol
    http://pwnit.com/ladder/turtlebeach-atlas-headset-ladder-xix

13. A4eaTransformer

Elite Pilot

I had to register and fill in all kinds of infO. Just an FYI to othErs. But come on....he only has two votes. If we all pitch in we can push him over the top. I thnik #1 is only 19 votes. Support your local Hero!

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. My Hero Iz Me

See what I mean???

Attached Files:

15. A4eaTransformer

Elite Pilot

For real??? Glad I did not waste time looking around. I had been watching a tournament with Velo (CTF). Do you ever play with him or is he in a totally different circle? It would be fun to watch you two together. I had to take a break and then saw your SOS. Glad I saw it.
    Sincerely, The Coach

16. A4eaTransformer

Elite Pilot

My mistake. It is 88 votes for the sucky triple kill. That is down right embarrassing!! He must be handing out donoughts.

17. My Hero Iz Me

Velo Plays PC. So naw. but i love watching the tourneys they hold like once a month its awesome i wish xbone had one of those. But he just is the best player pretty much everytime in any given map/game.

18. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I ordered the Gamerpack VX set that came with a set of Vortex (what I'm using now) & Classic. Haven't tried the Classics yet but I'm lovin the Vortex.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  19. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

You get my vote Hero.

• Like Like x 1
  20. gh0stm4gg0t

gh0stm4gg0t Generation 2

I wish controllers had adjustable sticks like my spektrum dx8