Sensitivity - (not emotional)

Discussion in 'Titanfall 360 & Xbox One' started by ThirdGuyver, Apr 22, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

I've had some thumbstick extenders today:D, got them off a place here in the uk called console candy (no affiliation)... £3!! thought I'd try em out before getting some freekz, but you know what, theyre really good!

Thanks for pointing me in the modded stick direction hero, they are a joy to aim with, especially on this longbow regen challenge:mad::mad:
    Analog-Stick-Extender-3.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  2. My Hero Iz Me

My Hero Iz Me Generation 5

Those look pretty sweet actually. And yeah man. I mean. If you're really into gaming these will help for just about anything. It will also help with fatigue. Plus they look pretty awesome.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Few hours with em and its like they were always on, awesome cheers!

• Like Like x 1
  4. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Go kick some butt!!!:)

• Like Like x 2
  5. My Hero Iz Me

I love the colors and designs that KontrolFreekz offer. But I'm rather intrigued by the style that the Candy's offer. They look real sturdy. and look like the texture of them is a real nice clean feel which Is a positive I'm sure! Whatever helps your game man. Brand Names sometimes are just that.

6. BigDaddyHotGue

BigDaddyHotGue Generation 4
    Elite Pilot

So... mine finally arrived. Must have been a sick/lame carrier pigeon 'cause it took long enough! I can't use these on my SCUF ONE controller because they already have the customised rubber grips and the beasties won't fit over those without serious dentage in the rubber. So I've grabbed an off-the-shelf controller and attached them. Honestly can't say that I can tell any difference at all. Might just be because I'm used to the SCUF feel and these are on another controller. But... I can't say that I'm any better or worse off with 'em. Just... different.

7. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Wow, that did take some time. So you can't use them on the controller you'd like to huh.:( That blows. Never heard of SCUF ONE before so I'm gonna have to look them up. The extra height I get from the Kontrol Freekz instantly became more comfortable and my aim also improved.

I did look them up and I see what you mean.

8. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Just checked out Scuf controllers and they look pretty cool, especially with trigger options, did yours have similar custom sticks to the freeks anyway? I do like mine, feel so comfy and aimability (now a new word) is great!

9. BigDaddyHotGue

BigDaddyHotGue Generation 4
    Elite Pilot

You can get the SCUF Controllers with different height sticks. I just ordered the standard sizes for both my SCUF controllers. I've got the Avenged (Ltd. Edition) and the SCUF ONE FPS. But the thing I did order was the rubberised 'grips' on the sticks. And... that means the Kontrol Freaks don't really fit over them (and since the SCUF's are kinda spendy... I'm not really willing to wrench 'em on there...!). That's okay. I like my SCUF's and have been trying out the Freekz on a 'standard' XBONE controller. Honestly can't really tell much difference - good or bad!

10. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Yeah those two scufs look nice, can understand not damaging the sticks!

I have now settled into having a smaller convex grip on the left stick and the taller convex one on the right. Just feels 'right' for me now, spreading the aiming over a larger distance, and the convex grips roll round on the thumb nicely.(respect to Hero for the recommendation)

On the sensitivity front, I recently had a dabble with insane for a while again, my senses arent ready for that just yet!!! So back down to comfy default for now.

11. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

I have the Orange KontrolFreekZ and I honestly cannot say that I have noted any real difference in my playing. I like them though, so there must be a subtle difference. As far as sensitivity goes, I am hanging in with Insane: I love it. But when you have not played for a while it is like you have no control. Be patient.

12. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

@A4eaTransformer You can have that insane insanity.:confused: I know my limitations. I toggle between default & high... it's where I belong.:)

13. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

Mom get the camera! My post is famous :p

Any cheap KontrolFreeks recommended for first time wearers? I may have to slip them in with a game to get them so I want to make sure the first ones I get are good!

14. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

#54 rainman0211, May 29, 2015
    Last edited: May 31, 2015
    Vortex Kontrol Freek $16.99 on Amazon.com buy there are all kinds to choose from.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

16. My Hero Iz Me

Vortex for sure is the best IMO, I got the little starter pack with the phantoms but haven't even touched them. Vortex feel great.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Same here Hero. After putting on the Vortex I don't even want to try the other set.;) Got to find something for these sweaty palms.:mad:

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. My Hero Iz Me

I have the same issue. They have this thing for hands as well. But you have to order it from the site so that S&H. It's so annoying to have clammy palms.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I always play on default or lower sensitivity, much more direct control over your aim. I find I land a lot more shots on target when I have it on a lower sensitivity. I used to always play on higher sensitivities until I got in some games with professional players (on COD & Titanfall) and they all pretty much say the same thing.

• Like Like x 3
  20. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

this gives me lots to think about. Maybe I will come around again to the default someday. For now I am still enjoying the sense of speed of movement in exchange for some apparent loss of accuracy.