Sensitivity - (not emotional)

Discussion in 'Titanfall 360 & Xbox One' started by ThirdGuyver, Apr 22, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

A-Train, I don't know how you do it on insane.:confused: It like a near total loss of control for me.o_O You check out the Thursday Night Fights thread?:)

2. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

I tried to hook up on Thursday night way back when I signed up on the forum but it did not work out. Thursday's are generally not a good night for long plays. A quick round or two maybe. But I will try to sort things out. Does Ikon have to put you on a list or invite?

3. A4eaTransformer

Elite Pilot

@rainman0211 hey I just saw Ikon's post and put my name on the list!! Whoop whoop. I do volunteer work on Thursday nights but will reserve the rest of the night if this happens. Awesome!

• Like Like x 1
  4. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Yeah I look forward to playing with the community (though it's only been once or twice I've played) and have a good time. I'm hoping for some nice weather so that wifey can sit outside with the neighbors which could free up a couple hours of uninterrupted playtime.:)

5. A4eaTransformer

Elite Pilot

Lots of yard work and the grandson to look after from time to time now that our weather has finally caught up to Baltimore's. I will be away several weekends and most of August. Do you think we could get our wives to link up on a sewing or crafts hotline blog where they knit together on line for hours at a time and say "eweeee" frequently. If so we would have plenty of time to sneak games.

6. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

o_O...(contemplating):) A-Train my friend, that would be great... for us.;)

7. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Can't wait to get some games in with you guys.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1