Seriously, Take out the smart pistol

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by My Hero Iz Me, Feb 7, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. My Hero Iz Me

My Hero Iz Me Generation 5

... Threads should all be deleted placed in the recycle bin and cache cleared from existence. The cookies which once contained information about the SMP should be placed on a plate and served with warm milk for Santa Claus. Also the creators of the threads should pay higher taxes and be forced to listen to Justin Bieber.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Now, after that post... My Hero Iz U.:)

• Like Like x 1
  3. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

Everyone, a moment of silence for the remembrance of the smart pistol threads. Wait wait... it's our duty as Titanfall forum goers to keep the smart pistol dream alive! I,personally, will use the smart pistol in every game from now on in hopes someone... just someone comes to these forums to complain. Think about how many new members join these forums for Smart Pistol OP threads. Im helping grow the community... with people who suck at movement! The easy prey they will become! :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I'm with you Juggernaut. I like the SP threads. Always good for a nice chuckle or two. It's like coming here to read the comic strips... without the drawings.;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

From now on, when a new account holder posts about how the SP needs taken out, we should all chip in saying that it IS about to be taken out - confirmed by Respawn. If enough of us post this, they may believe us :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

I am still amazed that so many players just want to rant about the SP! :confused:

However, there is an upside to all this. We could play the "SP Rant / Posts Drinking game".
    Whenever we see a new post about the SP; where they say "take it out, nerf it down, etc". We take a drink of our favorite adult beverage. This forum would be drunk as a skunk inside of a few hours!!!!!!!! :D
    Cheers!!!!!!!;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Drunken pilot as well as titans..:confused: I wouldn't last.:D

8. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

********************Attention****************

Do to the overwhelming requests received requesting the the SP Smart Pistol be removed from the Titanfall pilot loadouts. We hope that this action will satisfy the "Pilots" that are/were against the weapon being in the Pilots inventory. Sincerely, Wespawn.
    P.S. Now what the hell will you gripe about.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

Here....here............I'll DRINK to that!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

• Like Like x 1
  10. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

There are some that harbor a very strong...:rolleyes: (for lack of a better word) hate for matters concerning the Smart Pistol MK5. It seems to almost... drive them...mad.:eek: Looking for certain post on the forum and the place is cluttered with SP Hate-O-Grams.o_O Maybe a little section where pilots that this affliction affects may gather (anonymously of course):cool: and talk in a controlled environment.:D
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2