Titanfall Severe Performance Drop Xbox One

Discussion in 'Feedback, Issues & Suggestions' started by BMFKgamer, Apr 23, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. BMFKgamer

BMFKgamer Generation 2

#1 BMFKgamer, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2014
    So for the last two days I've had severe lag, or framerate issues. Note: I haven't changed anything from launch and the game ran smooth then. Checking my internet connection has shown 40 down and 5 up hardwired and all the Xbox One network tests Pass with flying colors, open NAT and all. I feel that much is ruled out. From there I thought it could be the controller needing an update. Updated both controllers. The choppiness seems to be more prevalent when turning and it feels as if the sensitivity is set to minimum. After updating controllers failed to help I'm running out of options.

TV is set to game mode.
    Ample space surrounds the Xbox One for airflow.

I'm running out of ideas. Any help or suggestions offered would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Just tried Ghosts and it's running smooth no frame rate issues, choppiness or lag.

2. BMFKgamer

BMFKgamer Generation 2

Thanks for the concern... it happened to be an HDMI cord as far as I could tell. Switching to the stock Xbox One cord solved my issue. Why I thought anyone here might be of help I have no idea.

I'm not certain this is conclusive. I've had multiple friends have the same issue and restarting the console fixed the issue.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. BallisticDad

BallisticDad Played the very first FPS! *Duck Hunt*
    Elite Pilot

@BMFKgamer Glad you got everything here sorted out. I am usually, one to help with this forum. I apologize for dropping the ball here. I am glad time allowed you to figure out the proper fix! Hope to see you on the battlefield Pilot!

4. Leoports

Leoports Generation 1

I just tried playing right now and it is so frustrating as I move my head left or right. it is very slow and shaky, Is this the same problem you were having?

5. Bear

Bear That ain't falco.
    Elite Pilot

You only gave people 5 hours to respond and you posted at night. Sorry no one responded in time but there is no need to be sassy.

I would try what OP suggested since it worked for him. Unplug/replug HDMI cables and restart your console.

6. BMFKgamer

BMFKgamer Generation 2

#6 BMFKgamer, May 3, 2014
    Last edited: May 3, 2014
    Update: I found it was fixed with restarting the game. Not even restarting system. It's been happening occasionally. Apologies for being sassy... Don't take it personally.