Sexism.

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by ThirdGuyver, Jul 11, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. KernelClamjuice

KernelClamjuice Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Where is my that's a bingo gif?

2. Sapphire

Sapphire Generation 3

Who cares about a real combat, we are talking about a game here ;). Yes you will always have people that feel like they need to say all that crap. Because some guys out there don't like playing against a girl, they don't like to get beat by girls. They let the game get under their skin and they think that if they "bark" at you it will help them feel better. Because again some guys want to be better than girls and at the end nobody is better.

And above all.. we all need to vent sometimes :p

• Like Like x 1
  3. Trini Chinese

Trini Chinese Generation 7

• Like Like x 2
  4. xTouchMyWii

xTouchMyWii Generation 2

I honestly have to say that I've played out of party chat in Titanfall more than any other game )due to harassment like in CoD and halo lobbies) and MOST people I ran into on Titanfall have been the sweetest/chillest people to game with. If you're carrying them they're asking for tips to get better and I've heard people carrying giving advice and encouraging players.

My gamertag was my username and it got banned due to being reported from a sore loser on Titanfall... And that was the biggest kick in the clam. :( my YouTube and social media all tied around and built around that gamertag and now it doesn't match any of my social media stuff and I can't change all that over with permanent URL's so I really got screwed.

Other than that... I've had lots of respect from frequent players. (Occasionally there would be a trash talking casual but that's all)

• Like Like x 1
  5. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Frankly, the best players I've ever encountered have been female. I consider myself one of the best hardpoint players in the world and the one person who has always been my fiercest competition is female. The one person who taught me everything I needed to know to get better at attrition was female. And, my most dependable partner in hardpoint or attrition is female. What is funny is, if she sees someone make a sexist type of comment, even if not directed at her, I'm thinking, "Dude you just signed your death warrant, because she is going to unleash hell on you now."