Titanfall Smart Pisol.

Discussion in 'Feedback, Issues & Suggestions' started by TI sucks, Oct 19, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. TI sucks

TI sucks Generation 2

Dude, i don't care about my money back, the but weapon need to be nerfed. The lock should be 10% longer or the distance should be 10-15% shorter.

2. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Glad you're feeling an improvement with tf!

Lately the more Relaxed I am while playing, the better I usually do (you can still be in 'the zone' and be relaxed) when I'm frustrated with a match it usually ends up badly!

If you like close up weapons, r97 scatterfire or eva (cloaked maybe?) Will kick an sp's ass all over the shop every time. Just dont stand peeking out of windows and the like, or sp users will sneak you.

I'm really enjoying r97 extended, cloak or carbine supressed, cloak. Definitely different from my old playing preference.

3. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Fair shout fella. Everyone has their own play style after all. Due to my love of the CAR and 101, the SP has never bothered me.

4. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

If you want skill-aim-shooter games go play (yawn) COD or BF. You can take snaps of your K/D, gold plate and frame it to admire between naps. TF is for the ADHD types that like fast thinking hand to hand improvisation and creative play with never ending permutations of incredibly cool things to do and vast degrees of freedom where you can find new and amazing ways to get yourself killed.
    PS: I say this in the most kind and loving way. :p

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. UEG ANON

UEG ANON Generation 2

Watch it then you can make a decent decision on the gun. He will point out a lot of stats of average players and reaction times. And he will point out that it is usually more then enough time to turn on a smart pistol user and kill them.

6. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Touche!!!

7. A4eaTransformer

Elite Pilot

Awesome post. Thanks for the tip. The video shows that there really is some cool science to all of this. Thinking about this while playing will unfortunately add to my unexpected reaction time and likely get me killed more quickly. Nevertheless I am glad to have learned more really cool stuff. It would be so much more simple to handle all of these weapons if I was 40 years younger!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. UEG ANON

UEG ANON Generation 2

Watch out for the moonwalking bear that's gonna smart pistol you in the face. Best part of the video.

9. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

Your post made me realize someone has the username Titanfall on these forums, but doesn't use 'em anymore...

10. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

One more thing.... the smart pistol is a beautiful weapon to return back to Titanfall with. Instead of getting immediately crapped on as you miss 75% of the mag since you haven't touched TF in so long, you can actually benefit your team with some good o' fashion grunt molesting.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. A4eaTransformer

Elite Pilot

I often use the SP at about two in the morning when my eyes are blood shot and blurry from sleep deprivation and playing for 4 hours in a row. (Ok, ok.....I will be honest: after an 8 hr marathon). It is nice to just lurk and shoot.

12. RottweilerluvNZ

RottweilerluvNZ Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

#32 RottweilerluvNZ, Jan 10, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
    I use every single weapon, at least 4 different ones 'per match'. That way I feel like I can justify the SP (although I don't think one should have too!) but it's a place & time weapon like them all.

A while back I disciplined myself to do so, as all my enemies present me different styles of fighting. I remember most of the guys on my server and they all fight different, different bang sticks required for all.

It's tits in CQB if you've been seen, and it's tits at range. But if you're the type to wall run and move heaps, or bunny hop (like I can't?!) then it's deadly, and massively effective for shooting the bejesus out of team dudes chatting away to each other, and four of them are running in a group while they discuss what to do next. You can even shoot munitions with it in mid air with it and get some freaky kills. See a pilot on the run, you can give chase and bounce around with a lesser chance of someone else drawing on you, whereas with an aim weapon you're dead as a door nail as soon as you snot you're own target.

Personally, I think the SP requires as much skill as any bang stick - as I can kill 20 pilots in one match with the SP with the same game stress that I'd be applying to killing 20 pilots in one match with the Shotgun.

For me, it encouraged me to wall run more, and learn how to basically fly around like my jet pack intended rather than try to fight on the ground too much - where it's danger close always.

I think it's an obvious target for criticism, of course, an auto aim gat?? seriously!! but I guess it depends what boat you float, as I spoke I used 3 - 4 different weapons in a match myself, as well as titan weapons, diversity leads to good scores I have found. SP one of them absolutely when it's due. I see some pilots use the same gun throughout which is cool, but if you mix it up a bit better in a match the SP alongside the others when re spawning can be a deadly additive to a good or a bad match depending.

Just ranting from an all weapons user, I don't have a favorite. Tonight, it would have been the Shotgun helping me get to Diamond Tier (Yahoo! second time only!), yesterday, it was probably the SMG, the day before I don't know. I take pride in using so many different boom sticks throughout matches. Anyone that's played against me or with has probably seen me bouncing around one minute with the SP, then chopping up Grunts with an SMG, then charging into a hardpoint with the Shotgun blowing up spectres. I ain't pretty, but I'm getting better and keen as a bean, I don't like to let a pilot get away with snotting me and it's all up to how they play as to what I will respawn with.

It's cool.

Amazing minion farmer it truly is.

I know a lot don't like it, and that's cool. I think the sniper rifles are tits and encourage camping, I can't stand campers that's just not cool.......but I still use them now and then anyway.

Hypocrite as a titan though, Stryder all the way, don't see the point in the other two anymore except for armor, arc, MG, 40mm, quad rocket, booya! sweet mix for some blitzing.

Rock on, see you's in the maps, please shoot me if you see me so I can shoot you back!.

Peace!

• Like Like x 3
  13. RottweilerluvNZ

RottweilerluvNZ Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Oh man wish I was, I thought 360'rs and Box One'rs were all playing against each other anyway??

Buggery.

14. A4eaTransformer

Elite Pilot

@RotteweillerluvNZ: Nice rant Rottdog. Love your avatar if I have never told you before. Love dogs of any kind. Congrats on the diamond level. I fear that I will never see that level. Just not in the books for me. I just wish I knew why I like getting killed so much. Every match remains an exploration of how to do things better and learn new tricks and practice new skills and combinations. It just seems endless. Endless just like the stupid deaths and surprise bullets tot he head. Maybe I just have to admit that playing games for only two years and only starting to play at my age does have physical and reflex limitations. I really do not want to admit this at all. But, I have the joy of a teen with only my wife to give me grief for playing to excess.

• Like Like x 1