Smart Pistol is garbage

Discussion in 'Titanfall 360 & Xbox One' started by Tatkolektor, Jul 15, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Ooft! For a minute I thought 'no, not another one!' Then I saw the dates :D

2. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

I might have to make a nerf the smart pistol thread. It surely attracts new members...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I was just testing it out....for future use.;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. BigDaddyHotGue

BigDaddyHotGue Generation 4
    Elite Pilot

This is an old debate... At the risk of re-ignighting the old fires... The thing that I think still needs to be nerfed is how you can "find" pilots by just running around the map with this POS gun. Can't even count the number of times the kill camera shows an opponent completely oblivious suddenly getting a partial lock and then going for the kill. Clearly without the SP they would have run right by never knowing I'm there. The gun is cheap. It gives an unfair and not required advantage to the lazy and un-skilled at this game. Maybe it's as simple as further reducing the range of the weapon. Or maybe allow it on the campaign only but no other maps...??

5. Sulq

Sulq Generation 5

6. PAYLHORS8248

PAYLHORS8248 Generation 5

7. PAYLHORS8248

PAYLHORS8248 Generation 5

Oops! That not what I meant NOT to say!!!!!
    I still like the idea of some sort of "lock alarm" ....
    Kinda like when yur in a Titan and a "homer" alert goes of pending a solid lock
    Bet that would freeze a lot of britches on those who are too used to lett'n the gun do the job for them.

:mad:ANNNND ANOTHER THING.......
    Whut really gets me is when the little sneak (post whack) is brought up as MVP.
    SNARL,...GRRR,....SNORT,......VVVVVVRrrrrrrrippp! ("scuse me:oops:")
    That's whut we outta do (Respawn anyway...:oops:) should consider it a game sanction to achieve MVP with the SMP except under requirement circumstances.
    I apologize,....I understand this horse has been beat into a transparent viscous hairy goo...
    Just wanted to be part of the controversy.
    Luv & bullets to all!!!!
    D, out!!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Bliteyyy

Bliteyyy Generation 2

Still amazed this game would have a gun which does not require the person to aim.

9. My Hero Iz Me

My Hero Iz Me Generation 5

Peep Game.

10. Deeszigns

Deeszigns Generation 4
    Elite Pilot

Highlight smart pistol users on mini map with a big red arrow and a caption "everyone kill this" lol

• Like Like x 1
  11. My Hero Iz Me

My Hero Iz Me Generation 5

Yep this is true. I mean I personally like using the R10- but people like to complain about that too. I started using the smart pistol recently because some dude was being a prick with it. To prove a point that one can easily rack up the kills i began using it on him. It is easy to get kills for sure, but not dying is where the trick lies. Its a very different style for sure, with the R10 i can sit on a roof top and have my way for the most part. When it comes to the smart pistol you have to charge constantly. But it gives you the time to get better at parkour. If you are really good at getting around the map, then a smart pistol is even more powerful then being as you can just pop up, lock on shot, and dip to another side of the map before the kid you killed is even done with the deathcam. Not to mention the ability to throw grenades and use the smart pistol to blow em up. That's my favorite for sure.(Pretty much the only reason i like the smart pistol)