So many hackers

Discussion in 'Titanfall PC' started by Joel, May 20, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Soran_F

Soran_F Generation 2

Regarding that cheater server, has anyone ever confirmed it exists? I've seen the info regarding it but I have never seen the thing in action. A video showing this aimbot and wall hack fest would be good.

2. marthiFiC!

marthiFiC! Generation 4

There simply are not that many cheaters. Played 4 hours yesterday and did not see a single one.

3. Joel

Joel Generation 2

Is the cheat thing enabled? I'm coming across more people with aimbots at gen 10 than ever before

4. marthiFiC!

marthiFiC! Generation 4

Yes the cheat thing is enabled. If they are at Gen 10, I can almost guarantee they are not cheating.

5. Pathranger

Pathranger Generation 1

There was one time I saw a guy leading a pack of grunts. They all had his gamer tag. Was that a hack? I've only seen that once.

6. boise

boise Generation 4

No, not a hack. There is a burn card that gives you "control" of nearby grunts, meaning that they will follow you around and their kills counts as yours. There is a similar burn cards for spectres, but those you can also "hack" (that's what it's called in the game) using your data knife: Just get close to a spectre and press E (if you play on PC - the same button you use to enter a titan if you're on Xbox), hold it down for a couple of seconds and the spectre is yours.

7. McBrana

McBrana Generation 3

still IS THERE A FUCKING PROOF that the cheater server exists and they are banned people there??????Because they are more and more cheaters in the game.Only today i met a lot, one of them walking underground (i mean underground not in some tunnel) shooting with a smart pistol.One with a charge rifle making explosions...cmon..this shit is becoming unplayable.I WANT JUST A LITTLE PROOF THAT SOMEONE WAS BANNED WHAT A FUCK.The shit "report buton" is usless like in ghosts.Fucking developers.

8. AluminumHaste

AluminumHaste Generation 1

I also sent in complaints about an obvious botter, after I was killed I watched his cam, he killed 5 of us in a row, one to the other, aim was perfect at chest, no over/under aiming, just perfect. I can doing that 1 or 2 times, but 5? In a row?
    Called him out, another player bitched on the coms that I just haven't played this game long enough lol.
    Of course he doesn't want to admit it, he's on the winning team.

• Like Like x 1
  9. McBrana

McBrana Generation 3

aimboters...lots of them.And let say , you can deal with aimboters and wallhackers.But all i want is a proof that somebody is doing something about that.That someone was actually banned.I am gen 8 now, and my kd in normal games is around 1.7-2 vs pilots.In "marked for death" i have around 10-12 pilot kills.But when i see gen1 players level 10 with 20-25 pilot kills many games in a row....hmmmm, and see theyr titan jumping from a target to another in seconds..cmon Activision, the game will be ruined soon.

10. ParaNormanBates

ParaNormanBates Generation 4

This is a map glitch that sometimes when you land on a specific location, you are stuck underneath the map giving you no chance to come back to the surface. Some go for the suicide and get back on the game and some stick underneath and get some easy kills. In your case, he chose the latter ;-)

11. ParaNormanBates

ParaNormanBates Generation 4

This is very common now as most of the gen 10s restart the game with a new ID which means that'd have spent twice the time more than your time. Sometimes, they don't want to regen even if they've never done it before but would probably have days of play time. Also, generation tags are just a identification of what you've been through. It doesn't mean a higher gen player is a greater player than a lower gen player. In fact, it's a way to identify that they are going to use specific weapons and easily identify those players to pick on them.

Gen 3: Torture the titan with the dreaded Railgun
    Gen 4: Find the spots where the DMR is effective and hunt him down
    Gen 5: Keep an eye for a sidewinder guy who are very easy to spot
    Gen 6: Follow the LMG sound, get him on a mid/long range. And watch out for the rodeo attempts
    Gen 7: Nuke the stryders who try to squeeze you.
    Gen 8: Again, nuke the atlas
    Gen 9: Smart pistol, Kraber, Orge, need I say more? :)

12. McBrana

McBrana Generation 3

" and see theyr titan jumping from a target to another in seconds.." mate, i don't deny that they are excelent players outthere :).
    Just i can recognise an aimbot when i see one, beliveme.Yesterday i was curious how many sites are selling titanfall cheats...omg.
    Once a cheater , allways a cheater...so what do you think , all the scumbags who cheated in COD ghosts or other games(thousands of them) are now playing legit in titanfall? :)))) oh really?Like i said... i need a proof that somebody is banned.Till then i reserve my rights to blame activision for doing NOTHING.(excuse my english)

13. marthiFiC!

marthiFiC! Generation 4

I just had an entire team all leave one by one calling me a hacker. I assure you they are much less common than you all think.

14. GAMING_TROOPER

GAMING_TROOPER Generation 2

use shadowplay it records in different ways if you saw something suspicious then hit the button then it saves your last 20 minutes or 5 minutes whatever you set it to without lag.

15. Losing You to You

Losing You to You Generation 1

I've been playing since the beta (EU servers) and I've rarely seen cheaters; from time to time, yeah, but not regularly and not often enough to make it ruin the experience for me

16. agfdfgasdfg

agfdfgasdfg Generation 2

Think a lot of it has to do with the quality of the kill cam replays theres so much lag when viewing its hard to see whats actualy happened so often it looks as though someone has pulled off an impossible shot.

Most replay glitches ive noticed are, final kill shot going through terrain or a jump kick looking as though it has some 360 degree AOE.

I have noticed a few titans being able to track me perfectly, line up a shot while ive been cloakd, noticed this twice in about 100 hours though.

17. artjazvader

artjazvader Generation 1

Just came from a game. I was behind a cave wall in the Fishing Village level hiding. Then just as I came out, somebody in a Titan blew me away. I watched the replay afterwards. He was following another pilot going to the right, then as I was coming out, he snapped to the left and fired at my position as I was coming out. Either he's got great reflex or he's cheating.

I can barely be seen as I was in a shadowed area from his Titan's point of view.

18. DirtyImpulz

DirtyImpulz Generation 2

I've came across a few hackers (2-3 max that I was sure of) on the West EU servers. Got one friended just to see if anything will be done against him.
    Been gaming way to long to be fooled by those script kiddies. Especially with the kill cam and all it make it a bit easier.
    A quick fix for this would implement a vote kick system (like ye good ol' days) during rounds would also help force those nuisance out of this game!

• Like Like x 1
  19. McBrana

McBrana Generation 3

oh:))) really?Maye they got Gen 10 fast exactly cause they are cheating.BECAUSE CHEATERS LOBBY DOES NOT EXISTS.Just big lies from those respawn crap devs.

20. GAMING_TROOPER

GAMING_TROOPER Generation 2

all that titanfall devs have to do is tell fairfight to download or buy and download all known hacks for titanfall easy to search for them on google and then make them all reduntant in titanfall but no games company ever does this because eagames are idiots.

• Like Like x 1