Titanfall So what is wrong with the titanfalls installation?

Discussion in 'Feedback, Issues & Suggestions' started by Mistbooster, Apr 11, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Mistbooster

Mistbooster Generation 1

Have been playing Titanfall since the beta and day one, today i come home, and boot up origin and the game decides to crap itself, and FORCE a re-install... the whole fucking 50 gigs... why would it even do that -.- Anyone else encountering this? Any reasonable way to avoid it? Any good and acceptable reason why it is doing it?

would like some answers :S

esoecially when the EA download servers kinda suck from time to time so instead of having the game re-install itself in 15-25 minutes it can take 7 hours(hoping i never get to experience this lenghty of a wait simply because the game became selfaware)

2. Logans Prime

Logans Prime Generation 2

Dont worry i had the same issue with mine. the reason why the game and origin is doing this is. Titanfall itself just put out a big pacth for there game. Then of course we had to have Origin put out another one of their shitty updates. this threw the files all out of order then the game starting having issues it said titanfall needed to update but it wouldnt update what so ever so you need to find a way to view your hidden files in your C drive and once you do click on your C drive look for program data it will be a holographic looking file click on that find origin and electronic arts in that bunch delete them folders back out of the C drive then find your user file click on it there will be three files they should read off as data, local data, program, click on your local data then delete origin inside that file make sure you have all files related to origin closed in the background and then start origin up all your games should be verifying files once that is complete launch titanfall and your good to go man good luck :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bayz P

Bayz P Generation 4

I haven't had to do a re-install but I do have to re-insert the disc sometimes.

4. Logans Prime

what are you playing on?

5. Mistbooster

Mistbooster Generation 1

Thanks a bunch :)

6. Logans Prime

anytime been there and done that man haha