Some question before buy :D

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by PingFN, Nov 6, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. PingFN

PingFN Generation 1

hi first of all i want you to know that my eng so bad im sorry :(

i'm interest titanfall 1 but i didn't buy it. because feedback isn't good (i don't know in dept)

now i heard titanfall 2 is awesome . and many review give 8+/10 glad to see that .

now i want to buy even i never played fps game but somethings i want to make sure ..

1. i'm mmo player that's i can easy bored game that's not update or not somethings special that's why i didn't played fps before . this game like that ???

now important question PC multiplayer's good ???? i mean server and pc people online if have a few people i think i can't take it :(

TY

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sapphire

Sapphire Generation 3

I enjoyed playing Titanfall 1 and I enjoy playing Titanfall 2! If you never played fps before I recommend watching some videos on youtube and see if you like it. Multiplayer on the PC is good, some game modes it's hard to find people on but Attrition seem to be active. I love playing TF2 so far and they did a great job on the campaign!

btw you're English is fine! Don't worry about it. English is not my native language either and I don't worry ;)

3. cdn-en4cr

cdn-en4cr Generation 1

I just recently picked this up based on the reviews and haven't regretted it. I'm a PC player as well and I've had no problem finding quick matches in many of the game modes. The fluidity of the gameplay and overall concept is well worth the price of admission in my part. As a comparison I've picked up Battlefield1 as well and while both games are great I really prefer the gameplay of TitanFall 2. Hope to see you in the fray.

Cheers!

• Like Like x 1
  4. DARK BAWGS

DARK BAWGS Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Great post, we need more like it. Does "cdn" mean you are Canadian?

5. cdn-en4cr

cdn-en4cr Generation 1

Yup. Living up in the cold north!

I should add the campaign was a pretty sweet introduction into the Titanfall universe (never played Titanfall 1). I really feel this game deserves to be a resounding success. I only wished I picked it up sooner because it oozes quality. Also I'll add I'm just learning the ropes so sometimes I'm getting stomped on and still enjoying the ride.

6. DARK BAWGS

DARK BAWGS Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Here are a couple of quotes of the NetDuma forum,

thegaurdian1
    "Believe it or not you do not need R1 or should I say the NetDuma Software for Titanfall 2. The game is simply amazing with some of the best hit detection and connection around. I am in Boston, MA and no issues."
    major masingil
    "I use 70/70, no Geo also and have had only a few laggy moments. The lag I did see seemed to revolve around certain player opponents. This is by far the best hit detection and smoothest FPS I have played"

It is nice to see this type of support, I also use a NetDuma and for games like COD it is necessary if you want to minimize lag etc. Not so in TF2! Another plus...

7. DARK BAWGS

DARK BAWGS Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Me too, and I love that we actually have "seasons"...