Titanfall Some suggestions

Discussion in 'Feedback, Issues & Suggestions' started by Cetek14, Oct 20, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Cetek14

Cetek14 Generation 3

Hello

This game is epic, but it have lot of wasted potenital.
    • pilot customisation (armor still will depend on weapon, but it should have some customisation too, like helmets, etc.)
    • fraction change button in menu, because imc is better than militia
    • more weapon customisation (r101-c has only 3 sights)
    • delete or make smart pistol weaker (whole servers are playing with it, it's just stupid, because it makes everyting for you. Just jump like idiot and k/d 20/0. I played with it so i know something about it).

2. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

You lost me at smart pistol. Only idiots that can't play the game properly are annoyed by this gun.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Cetek14

Cetek14 Generation 3

I see on chat "sp noob" minimum once a day. This weapon is just stupid. It's like awp with aim bot.
    I'm not the best player, but it not depends on your skill. You die in the same way,
    independently from your skill.

4. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

With respect fella, I think you're wrong. I'd love to fight against a whole team of SP users, as I'd win every time. There are better players than myself, but I am good enough to beat this weapon that takes too long to lock on a player to kill them. Anyone reasonable with a different weapon will kill them. If you can't, you're not good enough, and you shouldn't complain at the game if that's the case. The only time a SP player will kill you is when you stop moving or let them sneak up behind, although any reasonable player will kill you with ANY weapon in this case, so it's not a SP problem. The guns fine. Just get better.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. WhozUrDaddy09

WhozUrDaddy09 Generation 3

Spot on. If the OP thinks the SP is the problem, then just wait until they reach the level that they need to score well just to keep their current ranking, and not loose a BattleMark, let alone actually earn another one. With so many new players that have a lower rank, I often need to score will over 100 points in a round just to stay where I am. Now that sucks! o_O

6. Cetek14

Cetek14 Generation 3

Problem is, 90% sp users are sneaking behind you. When someone is shooting with normal weapon, you have time to turn back and kill him. 1 vs 1 in small rooms are easy againts sp.