Squeakers

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by Sgt_rawk, Aug 2, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

#1 Sgt_rawk, Aug 2, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
    Was on the other day, heard two squeakers talking to each other in the lobby, they sounded really young, two young boys excited to play a game. I heard one say to the other, "lets gang up on a titan this game, the other was like yeah lets do that" I chuckled to myself and hoped they wouldn't get too hammered in game as it was a competitive lobby. Anyways I'm out on the open water part of Swampland behind that low building having just killed a titan out there, my shields were down and I was waiting restore them before I moved on. I get a lock on warning, I see one pilot on the roof of that low building out there and kill him, the lock on warning is still there, what? and i get smashed by a rocket launcher and my titan is dead, its the other kid also locking on from the headland across from the building. I was really cursing, these two kids had set me up big time, I eject out and land with a thirst for revenge, he's right behind me as I land and kills me. Damn squeakers. o_O

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

jurassic_park_t_rex_vs_raptors_by_hellraptor.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

4. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

It's not that funny o_O

5. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Well, it could have been the other side of the coin that have the high pitched voiced whiny squeakers that yap throughout the whole game constantly inviting you to join them in a game that your already sorry your playing in anyway. Thank you XBox gods for the little blue X button. :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Ya it was. I mean not roll on the floor funny, but frustrating cute funny. If I saw those little Sh_ts I would promise to kick their butts if thy did not eat me first.

7. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I found a clip of a little boy on Sandtrap plotting his attack. Just made me think of what @Sgt_rawk was talking about. If I figure out how I'll post it.
    Yeah... that's what I meant. It was "cute funny" ROFLMAO.;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

Ha!

9. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

I was sorta kidding anyways...:)

10. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

To think we are all on the same page. Demolish all little kids who are quicker and smarter than me.

• Like Like x 1
  11. KernelClamjuice

KernelClamjuice Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

I hate getting owned by the squeakers.......

I normally mute everyone at the beginning of a match during matchmaking.......

If I get owned by someone during the match and they are micd up I will listen in between matches......

I hate when they sound like they are 11........it wrecks my day knowing I suck and got beat by a kid who is younger than my underwear.......lol

• Funny Funny x 1