TF2 wins over TF1 today....

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by RottweilerluvNZ, May 2, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. RottweilerluvNZ

RottweilerluvNZ Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Yes, through all the negative we are submerged in of late I have to plug for TF2 based on the stark reminder of just how crap TF1 can be on a given day now that TF2 is well and truly here - such as one crap TF1 day I had today.

Going back to rekindle my potential & when played hard Diamond tier (which is way back at what is that, silver or something?) I was put in a position to be missing TF2 all too quickly...

Smart Pistols - And their very existence....while I once used them in the early days it was this forum that stopped me doing so, and now I hate them as disciplined to do so in fear of being seen using one again.

It is clear to me now, that this is a stupid weapon that has ruined TF1, maybe just for those going back to it I don't know. But crap it is, and it shall be.

Campers - And the camping that occurs. Why camp? because you can, and much easier than you'll ever camp in TF2. Quite simply. Camping is a TF1 thing, and very annoying, break out the baked beans campers.

Stim - More like wearing grandma's panties around your face running through a black berry bush, what stim? that was not stim, did you see stim?, holy hell I might as well succumb to cloak and run half invisible instead....would probably keep up but only be half seen!

Smart Pistols - I never realized, just how horrible these things are. SPs, what the hell.

That, and gimps & idiots running the flags off map to try and stop your team from scoring, reminded me of some of the hell we had to endure before TF2 came along, in which now all you have to deal with is people leaving the match once they are killed once and have a tanti, and stacked teams of killer pilots which personally I find great to enlist the EPG to ruin their day to be honest, but anyway.

So, before you decide TF2 sucks bum today, let it be known - TF1 sucks bum too, for it's own reasons. And while I like to go back now and then for a jam, boy it can make you want to sandpaper your face once you are immersed in the wreckless crap and cheating that was all too often in matches, leading to what I think for many (hopefully) was a relief in TF2 being released. A new game, new chapter, everyone in the same boots from day 1.

TF2 is advancing and TF1 will always be the same. I for one enjoy both, but favor TF2 for one, and will continue trying to get to Gen 100, while going back for a good old bash on TF1 as I quite liked the rank system achievements.

But for gods sake, someone ban those idiots today that were running the flags off map (yes, Gen 10's and Diamonds) so a match is a match.

And the camping in Attrition. How many doors can you run through, and the same dude, in a different spot, snots you over and over again. Try the window you say? yes, he's snotted you there too. Camper. TF1 special.

There you go. Not every day you see someone ranking about TF1 now is it? haha!

Here comes the rocket salvo...can just feel it coming!!!

Fight on pilots, peace!! look forward to catching you guys out there when can! ac368eec0543a5e929c2f911f5b70610b0cbc583bc5290b00739f0fd88f0f067.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  2. DARK BAWGS

DARK BAWGS Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Good perspective! I like both games as you do but much prefer TF2, in-spite of all the shortcomings that we hear so often. TF1 is a different game and it plays differently as it should. TF2 brings many "enhancements" not in the original and perhaps not even possible. For me I avoid comparing them, as I said they are different games. It is like comparing BF1 to IW - OK not a fair comparison because IW sucks! but you get my point.

This dialogue will endure long after TF3 launches if It does, which I sincerely hope it does.

Thanks for your post "Rottie" it is refreshing!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sgt_rawk

Sgt_rawk Generation 7

I played a bit of old school TF a month or so ago, still fun as hell, saw some of the old names that I used to see but a whole bunch of new ones as well. Managed to win a match or two as well which was nice. I hear what you are saying, it had it's days in terms of the campers but in the old days we had satchels which were cheesy but oh so satisfying when used on players who desperately deserved it.

• Like Like x 2
  4. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

TF1 will always be #1 in my heart.

• Like Like x 1