Thank You Respawn!

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by mresc, Aug 6, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mresc

mresc Generation 2

I just wanted to extend a heartfelt Thank You to Respawn for implementing not only single player, but a CAMPAIGN in Titanfall 2 (even better than I hoped for). One we could even play Offline! This is freaking spectacular.

When Titanfall 1 was announced, I loved it's potential for the epic experience, lore-rich universe it consisted of, and it's unique versatile gameplay. But sadly, I ended up skipping out. For me, the total lack of options regarding single player/bot-play without dependence of randoms online was literally the only thing that kept me from buying it. I and several others voiced our concerns about this on Respawn forums & other sites at the time in the hopes it would lead to a more adaptable sequel. Not to hamper the experience of MP gamers at all, or even fundamentally change the game from it's intended purpose; but one with the choice of some kind of "bot" mode seen in plenty other titles (whether for practice, preference, or replayability), which could be played even after it's no longer the flavor of the month, in a game that already included AI.

I'm still hoping there will be bot-only/private match setting in standard MP matches (i.e the mere option of one-man vs "grunt" bots instead of actually needing a bunch of players just to start it, or full PvE matches as you'd see in CoD, Killzone, etc). But so far, Titanfall 2 exceeded my expectations by including a Campaign.
    Look forward to playing it Day 1!

So seriously, many thanks! Not many devs and/or publishers seem to care about single player/PvE lately, not even in franchises that always included it since their inception. Here's to Respawn and the possibility this brings for future titles. =)

• Like Like x 1
  2. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Generation 7
    Administrator

Definitely agree that I'm happy with Respawn listening to their fans so much. Can't wait for more news to drop soon about Titanfall 2!

3. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

Wonderful news!

4. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Titanfall 2 will be amazing.

5. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

#5 rainman0211, Aug 8, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
    Counting on an "amazing" game dropping in 80 days. Thats just a guess...I swear I'm not counting days.:rolleyes:

6. jesbro

jesbro Generation 3

You are not the only one who really wants to be able to play Custom Games with AI Pilot Bots as well. It would add a whole lot more replayability to the game even years after it released!