The Art Of Warfare , Recruiting!

Discussion in 'Titanfall PC' started by TAWBoar, Dec 12, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. TAWBoar

TAWBoar Generation 2

The Art of Warfare Was founded in 2001 , Now having more than 4000 Members!
    Our Community Play's Over 45 Different games that include League of Legends , Cs Go , Smite , BattleField 1 , Obviously Titanfall 2 and many others.
    Finding a new clan is like looking for a new home. You want it to be a warm and fun place where you feel welcome. You may as well think of it as a second family to enjoy a past time with.
    TAW (The Art of Warfare) is broken up into several divisions in which their members participate in weekly scheduled training/practice matches and internal tournaments. We also frequently play against other clans/gaming groups when the interest arises. Each game we play hosts its own mini-clan that operates within the whole of TAW making us the large community we are. From FPS games to MMORPGs - you name it - we have it all.

If You're interested in Joining up with a couple of amazing people and having some kickass time not only in TitanFall but all the other games we provide feel free to add me up for any questions or directly apply through our website
    taw.net
    My Origin : TawBoar
    Hit me up if you've got any questions!