The Last of Us Part 2 Trailer

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Ik0n88x, Dec 8, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Did any of you guys play The Last of Us by Naughty Dog? If not, it's a must have for Playstation! It's easily one of the best games of all-time and has one of the best campaigns I have ever played... well.. here is the trailer for Part 2, I absolutely cannot wait for this.

2. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I've never even heard of this.

3. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I've heard of the game, but never played it or even saw any gameplay of it, but WOW, just that trailer was such a beautifully done, compelling piece of art. Makes me want to see more of that story in a movie or TV show actually.

4. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

You may have never heard of this game because it's a Playstation exclusive. However, it is SO worth the time to check out, even if you just watch a playthrough of the game...

5. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Thanks! I started watching it and I can tell it's really well done. I'm not sure what to do now though. :) I feel like I want to watch it, but then I think, "What if I get a Playstation at some point?" If I did, I would rather be able to play it on there and be surprised, so I'm kind of torn on what to do. Thank you for sharing it though. I will definitely keep that link handy in case I just can't resist the urge to watch it anymore.

6. HalfCutDreamer

HalfCutDreamer Generation 3

One of the best games made in the last 10 years! can't wait for this