The new matchmaking is going to make me quit this game!

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by Valkilmergotfat, Apr 4, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Joel

Joel Generation 2

It had been made worse since the 1.4 update in my opinion. Skillset is competently one sided.

2. SnoSurfer

SnoSurfer Generation 4

Yep, still very one sided, and the lobby shuffling just seems totally random, not actually based on trying to match even teams, if anything it makes sure one team keeps dominating even worse than before!

3. My Hero Iz Me

My Hero Iz Me Generation 5

I agree with everyone on the matchmaking time that's taking wayyyyy to long now. As far as the complaints about getting matched up with players that are better or "competitive" all I can says that the game cycles the teams every game, so chances are you'll get paired with the good player in the lobby more than once, if you get paired against him... Well don't get mad when he kills you 5,6,7,8,9,10 times, just watch the replay and get better.

4. G in the FL

G in the FL Generation 1

5. SgtPain

SgtPain Generation 4

All I know is this. Getting MVP before the patch was a whole lot easier.

Lots of people talk about All I do is win Gen 8 challenge like that is a barrier to progression, or The Gooser during Gen5. Those were nothing in comparison to 50 MVP.

Gen 9 with 97/ 100 wins and only 20 MVP.

I think I'll still be Gen 9 Lvl50 by the time the third DLC drops LOL

6. My Hero Iz Me

My Hero Iz Me Generation 5

I actually found it far easier to be MVP 50 times than win 100 times. That was a pain in the rear, but once I hit gen 9 and beat all the gun challenges and miscellaneous requirements, I knew it was just a matter of time before I hit gen 10.
    I actually got MVP 50 times before I hit 100 wins on gen 8