The official stances of all three Titans

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by WhoIsDo, Jan 6, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Generation 7
    Administrator

I was looking up a bit of information on each of the Titans, and thought this was a pretty cool summary. Located it on Imgur, but wanted to make sure that I shared it with everyone. I don't take credit for the descriptions, but I think they're fairly well done!

Atlas
    [​IMG]
    The default Titan which debuted in the original E3 2013 Gameplay Demo of Titanfall. This Titan is seemingly an well-rounded default Titan class, that will probably be the first Titan available to new players.

Visually it features chunky limbs supporting a somewhat ovular torso, and the striking oculus featured on it's cockpit.

Ogre
    [​IMG]

This Titan has been demonstrated as the ultimate tank, even amongst Titans. It seems to have the most health and armor of all Titans revealed so far, and seemingly it will possess great defensive and offensive capabilities, although it's currently hard to determine which will be the focus, if any.

Visually it immediately separates itself from the other titans in sheer magnitude. The heavy armor plating on it's limbs and chassis give it a truly titanic appearance. The cockpit features a hatch that is reminiscent of an actual tank, which furthers the association of the Ogre with power. Interestingly it has a single oculus module featured on the left side of it's cockpit, this leaves the cockpit largely bare and also removes the human semblance that can be found in the atlas "face"

Stryder
    [​IMG]

This Titan is so far the fastest, most agile Titan. Considering in gameplay terms the lethality of the Titan's combination of speed and offensive capabilities, this titan has potential to be incredibly deadly and effective when played correctly. It seemingly possesses a capability which allows it to gain a temporary speed boost when in a dangerous situation.

Visually it is lean and angular, featuring an almost flat cockpit. It is by far the least-armored of all titans, and this is made clear in it'd design. It also flaunts a pair of mounted rocket boosters on the back of it's chassis.