The Party Up System

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by WhoIsDo, Mar 10, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Generation 7
    Administrator

Hi everyone,

Today, we've launched a new section of the site known as "Party Up". It's relatively basic, but it's something that I hope proves to be very useful for this community.

This allows everyone a place to post when they're looking for people to play online with. You simply create a topic, select which platform you're playing on, and then create a title that has the date & time.

Again, it's relatively basic.. but I sincerely hope that it promotes a spirit for everyone to find new people to play online with. Some of my favorite times playing video games online have been with complete strangers, and I hope we can form a few great friendships here!

As a side note, please remember that this is rather basic at this moment in time. If we find that this is a useful tool for everyone here, I'll spend some time reaching out to a coder to make this a much more in-depth feature!

• Like Like x 4
  2. KingOfGaems

KingOfGaems Helpin' you in the best way, day by day.
    Elite Pilot

Great idea and hopefully we can meet some new people in the process! I'll be ready to group up with most of the guys on PC, so get ready!

3. Clarkeh

Clarkeh Post-Patch Generation 6 Pilot
    Elite Pilot

Sweet setup this should also funnel some of the posts in the general section into those areas aswell.

• Like Like x 1
  4. GammonMaster

GammonMaster O.G. Original Gamer Before Platform Shoes, Baby!
    Elite Pilot

Very nice work and thank you!

5. P0pSh0t21

P0pSh0t21 P0p them all!
    Elite Pilot

Will come in very handy as long as it's used. Thanks @WhoIsDo