Titanfall the problem is that the features are are just legal hacks

Discussion in 'Feedback, Issues & Suggestions' started by TI sucks, Oct 1, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. TI sucks

TI sucks Generation 2

cloak is not a real feature, its a cheap trick that has best been avoided by more cautious game designs. It requires no skill to use shy of deploying it and gives you a cheat-like advantage. Same for radar and stim, these just don't take any sort of skill to use. I think that's where I lose interest. At least the titan features take some skill so I appropriate them. This brings me to burn cards. More of the same, just intensified same with the autoaim pistol.

You could just as easily get rid of them and nothing will change expect each encounter will be resolved by skill alone which is probably what true gamers really want anyway. TF does not provide that experience. Its more or less a game where you can temporarily hack and its allowed and some players are good at exploited it. In fact, if you can't, then you will never be a top player. I'm sorry, I don't want to spend my days hunted semi-transparent players for 3 mins and then spend the next 12 trying to to shoot them in robots that never seem to die. Boring.

2. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

A wasp walked up my trouser leg and stung me on my knee yesterday. I crushed it and had to walk funny to the toilet at work so that I could take my trousers off and get rid of it. True story.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

:eek:DANG Bruvas!!! No way at all for that to have been fun. But knowing your alright with no ill effects...ROFLMAO!!!:D

4. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

It certainly was not mate!

The wasps left around this time of year are moody bastards at the best of time. I reckon it was on the ground and I stood next to it when it climbed my shoe to begin it's upward journey.

As shite as it was, I'm glad the buggar only made it half way ;)

• Agree Agree x 1