The Reason For Your Username?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lobby' started by The Juggernaut, Apr 10, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Christopher

Christopher Generation 2

I was watching Epic Rap Battles on Youtube and the Mr. Rogers one made me laugh, All happened while i was thinking of a GT, So then my Name is now so. Use to be CrazyATC because my father bought my first XBL Account and named it that, he is Crazy and a Air Traffic Controller. Would have kept that but my father still uses it so I got my own when i moved out.

2. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

Nice to see GT's sometimes have deeper meanings!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Linkz973

Linkz973 Generation 4

nice do you play in competitively? or just for story?

4. iMonocyte

iMonocyte Generation 2

Monocyte is a comic book mini series that I like. The "i" in front was only because some bastard had the name already, so I just brought it over with me to the forum.

5. KennyHass

KennyHass Generation 2

My name is Ken.
    My best friend's nickname is Hass.
    He passed away since a long time ago.
    So I combined my name and his name to commemorate.

• Like Like x 1
  6. boise

boise Generation 4

No magic with my username... When given a generated user name at work or school, it is often a few letters from your first name (typically two or three, but sometimes the whole name) followed by a few letters from your last name. Since my name is Bo Iseborn, I almost always get "boise" as username. The first time was for the AppleII computer lab at highschool back in 1982, so it has kind-of stuck and I use it for pretty much everything.

Sometimes some dude from Boise, Idaho has already taken "my" username ;) and then I use boise66 (born 1966) or Painkiller. I got the name Painkiller from the Judas Priest song (and album) with the same name from 1990, which is one of my absolute favorites. The game Painkiller came out 2004 (I think) and was a favorite of mine for a while, and my avatar is from that game, though if you look carefully you will see that the background is the titan from the "Life is better with a titan" Titanfall trailer video :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. UKCowboy74

UKCowboy74 Generation 4

Even though I'm from the UK I was living in the States for a few years around 2000 and bought myself a Cowboy Hat at the State Fair and my Girlfriend at the Time said "Oh Look the United Kingdom Cowboy" so I Shortened it to UKCowboy and added the 74 as it's the Year I was Born

• Like Like x 1
  8. RedGhost211

RedGhost211 Generation 4

I tried to think of something that would make me look like a above-average gamer and this is the first thing that came up in my mind. I think I remember it from someone that totally owned me in SC1

9. The Juggernaut

All these make me feel like my username is below average lol.

• Like Like x 1
  10. RedGhost211

RedGhost211 Generation 4

You're fine, the red letters give a good effect.

11. The Juggernaut

Oh I actually found out a good story that will be my username reason..... I was watching a movie (idk I think avengers) and one guy said IM THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH! so I guess that's how I got my username. From a movie. Red letters+ fire with red flag match up nicely. Didn't notice that.
    Ok so ignore my first post on the reason of my username. Just pretend it doesn't exist....

• Like Like x 2
  12. Skye renwick

Skye renwick Generation 2

Ahaha I feel like I've played you before in a game or someone with the same name & the whole time I'm figuring out how to say it

13. RedGhost211

RedGhost211 Generation 4

This exactly.

14. Skye renwick

Skye renwick Generation 2

Mine is just OpaqueGlitter from a fashion account

15. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Jedi Mind Tricks.. Ikon the Verbal Hologram. Underground east coast rapper. As far as the number and X.. my birth year and I wanted to have it the same as my Gamertag.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Sulq

Sulq Generation 5

My story only got 1 like, but this Unuseful Tools story got 5 likes. Wtf, worst story ever.

Ban pls.

17. The Juggernaut

What?