The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lobby' started by MissMayhem, Mar 16, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MissMayhem

MissMayhem Generation 3

Any TWD fans out there? Whether you watch the show or play the game it would be nice to hear how you think the franchise is going..

I'm thinking more about the show since I've only played the walking dead game for a couple hours, it was fun but the episodes were long and I didn't have enough time to do them.

Even if you have read the comics, this could be the main TWD discussion thread. :)

2. OujaStrike

OujaStrike Generation 4 Level 50
    Elite Pilot

big fan of the show only watch the past 2 season what a sad episode tonight.
    Also a big fan of the telltale game series

3. MissMayhem

MissMayhem Generation 3

Yeah, I had seen tonight's episode too.. Poor Mika.
    My brother had the episodes downloaded on his xbox, I need to play them.

4. Laughter

Laughter Generation 2

I have been working on the comics off and on. Love the show and the game by Telltale. Last night's episode was really great.

5. RayFromJersey

RayFromJersey Generation 4

Epic episode last night. Hit me right in the sad bone.

Also made me extremely angry because I really liked the crazy Lizzy girl. Thought she would grow up to be a badass via training from Carol... Guess not!

• Like Like x 1
  6. MissMayhem

MissMayhem Generation 3

I can't wait for the next episode, I think they are all going to get to Terminus and it won't be what they imagine it will be. I'm worried for Beth, I'm really hoping she isn't going to encounter the Cannibals..

7. OujaStrike

Elite Pilot

me too but when we knew what she did to her sister she signed her owned death warrant

8. Hellblze

Hellblze Generation 2

yea TWD is great. Missed last nights episode plan on catching up on it tonight. Also finushd the first couple chapters of the game. I just want the ol gang to hurry up and reunite lol

9. Sulq

Sulq Generation 5

What do you think Terminus will end up being?

My guess is it will be more bad than good. Nothing goes entirely well for the main characters in TWD.

10. OujaStrike

Elite Pilot

i have the same feeling everyone talks how good it could be but it's going to be very bad

11. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Generation 7
    Administrator

I feel like the lady at Terminus was cooking human BBQ or something, lol. Pretty anxious for next week's finale!

• Like Like x 2
  12. stp366

stp366 Generation 3

Great show.The last couple of episodes have really heated up.The last 2 episodes are gonna be awesome. You know at least one or more of these characters will be killed off. Any guesses as who it will be?

13. MissMayhem

MissMayhem Generation 3

Hm, they seem to be foreshadowing Maggie's death. Glenn burning the picture he had. I'm worried for Beth since we haven't had any idea what happened to her. Terminus is sketchy as hell, the gates being unlocked like that.

• Like Like x 1
  14. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Generation 7
    Administrator

I feel like we're going to see the episode start where everyone is being captured after being greeted by that lady. Seems like she's the one that welcomes them with open arms, and once they're comfortable and lay down their weapons, others step out and capture them.

Definitely have a weird feeling about that place. Do we have one or two more episodes left this season?

• Like Like x 1
  15. Sulq

Sulq Generation 5

One episode.

But I agree and you would think after Woodbury, the Prison, etc that the group would be more cautios around unknown people. The whole idea of the maps all over trying to lure in as many people as possible is odd. The map itself even looks like a black hole. Not an X not a simple dot. It just seems way too sketchy and too good to be true. At this point people are desperate, processed food is becoming scarce as well as ammunition. So to lure people in, take their supplies and either make them slaves, prisoners, or even eat them! Which is what I'm thinking it will be. Terminus is the cannibal group from the comics The Hunters.

However, Marys face is rather welcoming, making sense as to why she would be the greeter for them.

• Like Like x 2
  16. stp366

stp366 Generation 3

Yea I dont think this is Paradise,I can see some secondary characters getting killed off. Its funny that Maggie was all about finding Glenn but has not shed a tear for Beth.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Sulq

Sulq Generation 5

That is odd, especially because Beth and Glenn were supposed to be together when everyone fled the Prison.

I think she's concerned, they just haven't showed it yet. Considering it's the finale next episode we'll probably never know how concerned she is. Beth could..maybe..be at Terminus already. She could have been captured and taken there.

Another thing to think about is the little girls deaths, once Carol and Tyrese arrive at the Prison, it could be such a horrific bad place that having children there would have the public in an uproar. So it was easier just to have one go psycho and kill her sister, resulting in her own death. The last episode is going to leave people upset and unsettled at the outcome. That's what I'm foreshadowing and thinking about.

18. NukeInbound

NukeInbound Generation 3

Not exactly my kind of zombie TV show,they should make one more like World War Z THE BOOK

19. Pilot_KC

Pilot_KC 6th Gen Pilot
    Elite Pilot

Yeah Terminus sure does give off the creepy vibe. Generally if it's too good to be true, it usually is.

20. MissMayhem

MissMayhem Generation 3

I know right? I lost some respect for Maggie when she wasn't even asking about her sister, its always about Glenn.

• Like Like x 2