They killed Titanfall

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by Mic Blades, Oct 28, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. BIG D

BIG D Generation 4
    Elite Pilot

I want too delete the game already.

2. aldoboymusic

aldoboymusic Generation 2

i'm going to give it time and see if i can get into it a bit more, but it was a big shock as had to revert back to COD tactics within the first two minutes of playing after the installation had completed...

3. BIG D

BIG D Generation 4
    Elite Pilot

Something don't feel right with the aiming can't put me finger on the problem.

4. aldoboymusic

It's took a lot of ideas from advanced warfare which was in my opinion one of the worst COD games ever invented...

5. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Yo big D,

It does seem like some of the guns have a bit more recoil, especially the r202. Could that be it?

6. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

For tf2 or 1? They seemed to have teefed off tf1 with advanced....

7. BIG D

BIG D Generation 4
    Elite Pilot

I really not sure, i'm quitting alot of games ATM. I'm probably going to stop playing FPS games.

8. aldoboymusic

Titanfall 2, when i put the game in, i actually thought I was playing advanced warfare as the game play as very similar, hopefully the game picks up... But I'm not liking what I've seen so far... It's not a patch on the first Titanfall which is probably my favourite shooter of all time...

9. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Hey don't do it Big D! Give it some time, I was doing good on free for all, but getting my ass kicked on attrition:confused:, couldnt spot the rooftop campers quick enough - I'll get used to it.....

10. BIG D

BIG D Generation 4
    Elite Pilot

11. Mecha Maiden

Mecha Maiden Generation 5

It is definitely different , and If I hit the left d-pad one more time to try to switch to anti titan weapon I think Im gonna break something. LOL Give it time there are a lot of pros and Devs on right now !

• Like Like x 1
  12. BIG D

BIG D Generation 4
    Elite Pilot

I don't want give up all already, the aiming feels alot different to TF 1, i been messing around with setting's, classic and steady i think.

• Like Like x 1
  13. DARK BAWGS

DARK BAWGS Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Couldn't agree more...

14. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I use the "Classic" aim option and it works awesome. Any of the other options I didn't really like.

• Like Like x 1
  15. DARK BAWGS

DARK BAWGS Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

Ensc, as usual I applaud your thoughtful comments, although I don't necessarily agree with all of them. On one point we clearly are in sync - the Campaign! I have been gaming for a long time, in fact right from the start of FPS games, and this is in my humble opinion is the best most innovative and useful single player ever...

I haven't had enough time to play multi player, only for about 2 hours, and will reserve my opinions until I have gained more experience. Yesterday I played on the PS4 and had no problem getting games, will try the XB today. My early opinions were very positive but time will tell, as I say to early to have a firm opinion just yet. It strikes me that PC players are getting a much different experience than console players and this could be why so much negative from the PC side, just wondering?

One thing I will say is that I don't bring a lot of TF1 baggage having only played for about 20 days, what I will say is I expected it to be different, it had to be if they wanted to grow the community. It is like the old adage, "...if you keep doing the same thing over and over you will get the same results". Clearly Respawn couldn't keep doing the same TF1 over as they would not survive.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Mecha Maiden

Mecha Maiden Generation 5

I REALLY loved the grapple in the beta but when playing multiplayer now, not so much. I found switching back to cloak and forgetting the grapple has made the game much more enjoyable for me.

• Like Like x 1
  17. DARK BAWGS

DARK BAWGS Generation 5
    Elite Pilot

I agree, I started with the Grapple as a result of my Beta experience but will go to Cloaked next time. Am enjoying the game and basically like it, not withstanding some of the problems I have had on the Xbox.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Mic Blades

Mic Blades Generation 3

I haven't seen a single big automated turret like the first one had on maps in attrition mode. Your statement is already false right there.

19. Mic Blades

Mic Blades Generation 3

Another thing that bothers me is the maps are too big and within them it's either too cramped to pick up speed as a pilot or too wide open. The radius of weapon damage from titans is massive. You can pretty much aim in someone's general direction and they're dead. It also seems like the Titans have a massive hitbox for pilots on the ground, they don't really have to step on you to kill you. If you get anywhere around them on the ground and they move in your direction at all within idk 10-15 feet, you're dead. Maybe it's a server/players lagging issue, idk.

The grapple is just way too slow, it doesn't feel realistic. I've gone back to using cloak as well. The grapple is just too wonky and unpredictable. It was getting me killed more than helping me escape or get kills of my own.

Maybe a 6 is too harsh for this game, there's still some fun to be had. It's between 6-7. The first one was a solid 8 at launch and a solid 9 once they added more content.

20. Trini Chinese

Trini Chinese Generation 7

yeh guys amazon has not shipment my order yet and no update . i can't wait to experience the campain and play the multiplayer before other players get better than me lol ,
    ensc if any one can get good or great at the movement i think you will. for me i will have to play the game at a different pase i like the slide feature but i also have a different style of play but untill i get the full game and a few hours in it i can't really say. i just want to play with tone and try out some new weapons and compare the old modes to the new ones , that and set my titan and pilot to look bad ass lol.
    the bunny hop movement may not be for me but i will use the slide and double jump movements with the wall run to my advantage depending on what is going on at the time . the shield and turret gun looks cool that and the triple halo for the plot. hmm can't wait .