This is Exactly what Titanfall 2 Needs

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by Derrame, Nov 27, 2016.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

Context, Ambience, Set Up

watch the beginning of this video, something like this needs tf2, more focus on the titans, preparations for battle, communication from the navigator, info on the upcoming battle, etc

Heads Up!

• Like Like x 2
  2. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

You're exactly right Derrame! That is exactly what TF2 needs. It needs to be TF1. :)

[this only applies to the Multiplayer, because TF1 didn't have a Single Player so you can't compare them]
    No seriously. I get what you are saying. It needs more life. It just feels sort of dead, empty or plastic compared to TF1. I mean the perfect encapsulation of the difference is Sarah's animation just at the beginning of "Refueling Raid" on TF1 (and that is just a small piece of her from TF1), but even just that little piece compared to the plastic mannequin saying "The Frontier is worth every part of this fight." I mean, "C'MON RESPAWN!!! You had 2 years and 7 months since TF1 launched and you can't add more personality to the game, but instead you reduce what personality was there to a boring drone? What the hell?" And that is just one microcosm that kind of represents how the soul and spirit of TF1 was ripped out and why TF2 just feels lifeless.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Trini Chinese

Trini Chinese Generation 7

agreed , 100% and then some .

that is the thing with part 2 the multiplayer modes and matches do not have that in game and POST game chatter , now granted titan fall 1 did not have a traditional campaign like what we got in part 2 but still it was different. the perfect mix of story with PVP , a concept i support .
    Why one will ask , well it gives a dynamic feel to an other wise normal multiplayer experience
    they could still do this with even more to it that what they did with the first and even extend the story from the campaign in certain aspects from the campaign
    these little things give players that warzone feel combined with the AI and in game chatter it make players before a match that there is something more going around them and they are part of something bigger ..

ED BOON / Mortal Kombat had something along the lines in there multiplayer faction concept that i think would work well in a game like titanfall 2 combined with the story like what they did with part 1 with the faction and story of part 2.
    every week there will be key battles on key maps that will result in a once a week story change depending on the outcome of the faction that wins that week. and the more players in a faction plays and complete task and win matches can change the story .

think of it like a mass effect with decisions but the games in multiplayer win or lose depending on one's faction will see a certain story each week depending on how there faction does that week . there are so much possibility.

• Like Like x 2
  4. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Sounds good to me Trini by boy! Something, anything, please.