Thoughts About Possible BETA?

Discussion in 'General Titanfall discussion' started by Kingkat54, Dec 14, 2013.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Kingkat54

Kingkat54 Generation 7

I was thinking.............(which my 'wifey' says is very dangerous!)..............whether a BETA will be offered soon.

I wonder......just how long a time frame would devs need to assess a game that has a beta? Month......6 weeks...?

Would they want a sample across all platforms? Consoles and PC?

Is it necessary for a beta to help promote the pending sales?

If any of this is true, or at least makes sense, then I say middle of January would be about right. Enough time to evaluate the game, help promote expectations and sales. Then cut off around last of February, early March.

2. hallmaster

hallmaster Generation 4

A beta would be nice. They either can help boost sales when the game is released, or make it that people don't buy it because of the experience in the beta. I know I don't want to pay $15/month for Elder Scrolls Online because of the beta, but I got Bad Company 2 because of its beta. I'd assume there will be a beta in early 2014, and that it'll be on console and PC.

3. OujaStrike

OujaStrike Generation 4 Level 50
    Elite Pilot

as long the beta is not weeks before release i hate how EA and Dice do Betas, Betas should be months before release

• Like Like x 1