Titanfall Time off

Discussion in 'Feedback, Issues & Suggestions' started by lonekawboy, Dec 20, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. lonekawboy

lonekawboy Generation 2

After months of time away from Crapfall I return to see that the making of anything even from match to match in attrition is still the crap that it was before. Do you guys really NOT have a clue how to program! I have a wonderful idea, if the match before had the top three players lets put them ALL back in the next match together. Are you really that stupid!

2. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Crapfall,,imaginative! Doesn't even warrant an answer.

Aww dammit....

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

:eek: Surprisingly, @lonekawboy you must have missed my post on resolving the issue of lopsided matchmaking that upsets some players and makes their TF experience not much fun as well as upsetting and and leaves them no choice but to come here to vent their frustrations. So, once again here is the solution to your matching problems that will save you some frustration and me from reading another post from another disgruntled pilot. Step 1... insure that your game disc is cleaned free of dust, fingerprints etcetra and return it to it's case Step 2... walk to your nearest window or door and either throw it out or give it to the first person that walks past your lovely abode. Step 3... return to your console put in some BF, COD, Destiny, SWBF or maybe even Peggle. And while you are thoroughly enjoying one of those games reflect on why you'd come to Titanfall Community asking us if we " Not have a clue how to program" instead of the makers of the game. Heres a clue for you... it ain't us.

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

That's all I got...

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Generation 7

You call it crapfall... and still return to play it..

• Like Like x 1
  6. A4eaTransformer

A4eaTransformer Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Not hard to see why you you are a Lonekawboy. As Rainman may have intimated, this site is for those that enjoy TF or those who are able to reasonably articulate why they have issues. Frustrated arthritic youth who want to really sit and count kills from their snail pose can focus on he COD blog.

• Like Like x 1
  7. The Juggernaut

1 v 1 me rise br0. I can get my killstreak before your titan can even drop n00b.

8. A4eaTransformer

Elite Pilot

Hey Juggs, I did not get the last comment. Was that meant for me?

9. ThirdGuyver

ThirdGuyver Generation 6
    Elite Pilot

Defo meant for the lowenkawboy..... cowboy.jpg

10. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

11. The Juggernaut

Yea just mocking the typical 'youth' who play games like CoD and for some reason only know how to trashtalk.

12. A4eaTransformer

Elite Pilot

The only reason I asked was because you added it to my comment in a "quote". I was pretty sure I knew what yo meant.

13. The Juggernaut

Well I quoted you and it sends you a notification that I quoted you, so that comment was definitely referring to your comment!

14. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

I think @A4eaTransformer was directing his post at the OP rather than yourself Jugg's. If he wasn't, I'll don my black and white striped titan vest and ref the encounter :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. rainman0211

rainman0211 Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Got to agree with @Bruvas here Juggernaut. Pretty sure @A4eaTransformer was directing comments toward the originator of the post. The @lonekawboy has succeeded in inserting some dissension amongst the ranks.

• Like Like x 1
  16. A4eaTransformer

Elite Pilot

Easy everyone. Juggs: no offense. Definitely not directed at you. And yes I would bet that just about anyone could clean me out before I even got started if they wanted too. But "noob" ??? That is a low blow. I may be a noob at many things but not TF! What is a noob anyway? JK JK​

17. A4eaTransformer

Elite Pilot

18. The Juggernaut

Wait what. I wasn't thinking his comment was for me, I was thinking of his comment about the people from CoD and I tried actually pretending to be one of those kids ( I don't even play CoD )

19. The Juggernaut

Honestly, I didn't even realize how my comment could be misinterpreted. Poor wording on my part! I didn't mean it the way it sounded at all, I was purposely trying to act like the people so common in Call of Duty, not being stingy or defending them!

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Bruvas

Bruvas Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Christ we're a sensitive bunch :D

• Like Like x 2