Titan Brawl - Best Mode Ever!!!

Discussion in 'Titanfall 2 News & Discussion' started by ensc, May 2, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

Just got to play my first game and got to enjoy it with Derrame on my team and we won. This mode is exactly how I thought it was going to be. It is just so much FUN!!! Even if you would lose it would be fun. And it is such a great training ground for learning how to fight in a titan. It is the closest thing you can get to "Trial By Fire" from the Single Player Campaign where you fought along side of Sarah in her red titan.

BRAVO RESPAWN!!! You did this perfectly. Even putting the number at 30 was perfect. I had suggested 50, but that would just be too much and a little too intense. 30 is just about right.

PLEASE KEEP THIS AS A PERMANENT MODE. LOVE IT!!! :)

P.S. I think this mode could easily unseat Attrition as the most popular mode.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Derrame

Derrame Generation 6

it's awesome! and fun and addictive, and frantic, i dont care if i get destroyed, because i respawn 5 seconds after! and can use a different titan! anything can happen, so many tians running, dodging, dashing, shooting, hitting, exploding,

seriously, this mode must stay forever in the game,

great job, Respawn :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. ensc

ensc Generation 7
    Elite Pilot

One of the best moments was immediately after our first game. We both typed and hit enter at almost the same time.

I said: "holy crap is that awesome!!!"

Derrame said: "that was awesome!!!!"

:)

• Like Like x 1